MYTEE ESCAPE ETM / NORTHSTAR / 4x8 UTILITY TRAILER

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
Isn't this the same set up that Steam Brite has on their site for sale for $9642. Is this where you got it from?

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I like the idea of the Escape but I don't have the easy access dryer plugs like some area's of the country.The high profile washer dryers take up a lot of room in the smaller utility rooms that are so prevalent in my service area. I have a generator at present but only use it on my own home. I'm leaning hard towards the prowler or EZ with pump out for my next setup. Besides the rain aren't you worried about sun damage, dust, theft or vandalism with everything exposed?.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Why go from this
uxgt.jpg

to working in unprotected ETM on a open trailer out in the weather.

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
Why go from this
uxgt.jpg

to working in unprotected ETM on a open trailer out in the weather.
That EZ looks sweet. Where did you buy yours? Im looking for one as well.

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
www.perfection-carpet.com
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
Yea I know what you mean there. Did you get 2.5" ports? I got dual 2" and single 2" on other end. Now I wanna drill the 2" side out. But cant cause my hole saw has to have a drill bit to keep it centered while drilling and there is that hole already there so it just went nuts when I tried.
If you need to enlarge that hole with a drill bit centered hole saw, take a small piece of 1/4" plywood and use a 2-1/4" hole saw to cut a 2-1/4" round plug. Then hot glue the 2-1/4" plug (centered) into the 2" hole edges so you can then center the 2.5" hole saw center bit into the plywood. Put some Tap Magic cutting fluid (used for cutting threads into metal) on the hole saw teeth to make cutting easier. Start the cut and it will keep the hole saw perfectly centered.

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
www.perfection-carpet.com
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
I had to go this route because I do high rise, and a lot of commercial.
I also get stellar results doing residential with the Bentley wand or Rotovac 360i.

This is a tile & Grout / carpet cleaning dream machine.. The Mytee gives me
400 PSI for carpet cleaning and I can dial it up 1200 psi for my tile spinner.
The Nortstar will cook ICE cold water from the garden hose, up to 250 degree
constant, never ending flow of steam..
The Mytee new stainless steel APO give me constant auto pump out at about 20-30gpm.
Ive never had an issue.

I also put a 4K PSI / 4GPM / 13HP Honda pressure washer skid mount, connected to
the Northstar so I am capable of HOT PRESSURE WASHING on the fly..
(great for greasy restaurant equipment or hoods, floors, ovens, Greasy Dumpster pads,etc)
The Northstar keeps up with 4GPM high pressure at over 200+ degrees.

All this this and a 200' foot split hose reel on a tiny 4'x8' open utility trailer (with ramp).
All I need is one 230amp dryer outlet and the Mytee Escape is fully operational with 4 vac motors.
Worst case senerio, I can still run the 2 vac motors, pump, and APO with only (2) 20amp plugs.
In fact I never run all 4 vac motors when doing Tile & Grout (too much suction for SX-12)

I have designed other ETM truck mounts, but this is by far the most compact and easy to set up
rig I made.

Imagine
hot or cold power washing,
Carpet Steam Cleaning,
Tile & grout cleaning
all in one compact unit that you can pick up and move around with one hand,
in your storage facility..

The Mytee Escape has near truck Mount vac power when all 4 vacs are on.
Even when just 2 are on, I can still easily go 100'+ from trailer. Then it becomes like
the LTD5.
Best part of everything is that the Mytee Escape stays stationary on Trailer, or can be rolled
off into the elevator to the 18th floor. You can push it down the hallway with one hand.
All you need is a janitors mop sink for your power/hot tap water/pump out drain.
Most high rise facilities have this... Every outlet is 20amp, mostly dedicated.. There are plenty.
You do not need 4 vac motors to accomplish what you are doing. My ETM only uses 2 vac motors, 2 -15 amp circuits, has a 30 GPM APO, and will clean continuously all day without stopping, and provides more than enough steam for a 12 flow 2" wand at 500 PSI for carpet cleaning. No need for 230 volt power. At 75', I can clean with a single 15 amp circuit.

I also don't see how it would be "easy" to move the Escape up into a high rise. It looks pretty cumbersome, even with rollers under it. I can move my system inside on a 2 wheel dolly

Not trying to diss your system, as long as it works for you, that's all that matters.

Having cleaned for almost 30 years, I need my ETM to be powerful, yet easy to bring inside when I need to do just that.

Last edited:

Big Daddy Clean

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
That EZ looks sweet. Where did you buy yours? Im looking for one as well.
Call Nick Nellos. He builds a sweet machine.
The only reason I sold mine, was that I do high rises,
Hotel, Motel whatcha gonna do :p:p:eek:
and I like electric.
Plus Im not big into heat exchangers. I like to keep it separate diesel unit.
I need big flow for my tile spinner.. I also needed the Hot pressure washing
capabilities.

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
Call Nick Nellos. He builds a sweet machine.
The only reason I sold mine, was that I do high rises,
Hotel, Motel whatcha gonna do :p:p:eek:
and I like electric.
Plus Im not big into heat exchangers. I like to keep it separate diesel unit.
I need big flow for my tile spinner.. I also needed the Hot pressure washing
capabilities.
I tried but just cant get in touch with this guy. I emailed him today hopefully I will hear something soon.