MYTEE ESCAPE ETM / NORTHSTAR / 4x8 UTILITY TRAILER

Big Daddy Clean

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
I had to go this route because I do high rise, and a lot of commercial.
I also get stellar results doing residential with the Bentley wand or Rotovac 360i.

This is a tile & Grout / carpet cleaning dream machine.. The Mytee gives me
400 PSI for carpet cleaning and I can dial it up 1200 psi for my tile spinner.
The Nortstar will cook ICE cold water from the garden hose, up to 250 degree
constant, never ending flow of steam..
The Mytee new stainless steel APO give me constant auto pump out at about 20-30gpm.
Ive never had an issue.

I also put a 4K PSI / 4GPM / 13HP Honda pressure washer skid mount, connected to
the Northstar so I am capable of HOT PRESSURE WASHING on the fly..
(great for greasy restaurant equipment or hoods, floors, ovens, Greasy Dumpster pads,etc)
The Northstar keeps up with 4GPM high pressure at over 200+ degrees.

All this this and a 200' foot split hose reel on a tiny 4'x8' open utility trailer (with ramp).
All I need is one 230amp dryer outlet and the Mytee Escape is fully operational with 4 vac motors.
Worst case senerio, I can still run the 2 vac motors, pump, and APO with only (2) 20amp plugs.
In fact I never run all 4 vac motors when doing Tile & Grout (too much suction for SX-12)

I have designed other ETM truck mounts, but this is by far the most compact and easy to set up
rig I made.

Imagine
hot or cold power washing,
Carpet Steam Cleaning,
Tile & grout cleaning
all in one compact unit that you can pick up and move around with one hand,
in your storage facility..

The Mytee Escape has near truck Mount vac power when all 4 vacs are on.
Even when just 2 are on, I can still easily go 100'+ from trailer. Then it becomes like
the LTD5.
Best part of everything is that the Mytee Escape stays stationary on Trailer, or can be rolled
off into the elevator to the 18th floor. You can push it down the hallway with one hand.
All you need is a janitors mop sink for your power/hot tap water/pump out drain.
Most high rise facilities have this... Every outlet is 20amp, mostly dedicated.. There are plenty
ETM MYTEE ESCAPE TRAILER 1.JPG
ETM MYTEE ESCAPE TRAILER 2.JPG
ETM MYTEE ESCAPE TRAILER 3.JPG

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Tongue mounted generator box would be sweet. I have one for my burner and work lights. but only use if plug is not easy to get to. I mention box because they are loud. and would be prone to being stolen quicker than your other equipment. There are Youtube videos on building box with mufflers attached as well. You would be just about self contained short of a fresh water tank. which you could actually put under something. Like under reels.belly mounted.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Man it would have to be done with silicone on the inside I think. all your wire connections and such. Usually buttons we use in this industry have a certain amount of weather proofing. Just worried about that escape mainly. the other stuff would be fine.

Crazy thought !! here just popped in my head. Go to a upholstery shop , take the machine with you. Have them make you a custom cover just for the escape. Make it out of some bad ass material. kinda like BBQ covers but better. mine has faded in the sun. still pissed about that. Anyways. I bet they could make you a nice one and even logo it for you. This would keep the sun from fading the exterior as well.

Reactions: Big Daddy Clean

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
I have a Devastator twin (I forget the name) on the tongue
View attachment 37649
Yea I know what you mean there. Did you get 2.5" ports? I got dual 2" and single 2" on other end. Now I wanna drill the 2" side out. But cant cause my hole saw has to have a drill bit to keep it centered while drilling and there is that hole already there so it just went nuts when I tried.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
I mounted mine vertically and love the performance. But a slight problem when my SS basket came loose from top lip and it fell onto the vac ports sealing them off. But long as basket is in good shape I like them vertical. all the water gets sucked into watse tank instantly. No more dripping and dealing with dirty seal.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
if your floor boards are just laying in there. check that one your burner is anchored to. make sure it wont jump even a little bit. may have to install a cross board to keep that thing tight. that burner weighs 400 pounds I think. you don't want it moving at all. Even if the trailer bounces. I have seen boards come up on trailers when heavy things are anchored to them. it is not a pretty site.