Mytee Eco 13-Lite Orbital

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I think we are going with vibes as we dont do that much commercial and I think it will still do fine as these buildings are only lightly soiled.

Ran a TM on a $29,000,000 home last week, definitely encapping it next time... hose runs were super long, had every moving blanket out plus rubber floor runners... all the art work and statues in this house its just too much extra risk. Took an extra 2 hrs just to do all the prep work to be able to run hoses.
20190426_151439.jpg

tesla29mil.jpg
29mil.jpg

Last edited:

Allred

Dec 10, 2017
Real Name
Erich Allred
Tried Micro fiber pads with Cimex ...once . A heavy 175 with M/F pads will pick up more dirt IMO.
Ironmans picked up dirt really well. The issue is how fast and how often you have to change them out. Pain in the butt. I think I would rather have one big bonnet than keeping three bonnets working properly under the head. I have heard that you can clean more sq.ft per change with a bigger bonnet.

Reactions: Jimsteam

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I received my check in the mail yesterday, for the condo I did last week.The realtor put in a note that the carpet looked great. VLM works and BIG PROFITS !!!

Remember with VLM, especially when using peroxide, the carpet usually looks better the next day.

I used 6 oz of Vacaway Hot Knife and 4 oz of Peroxcellent (peroxide).
Vacaway encaps and spotters are VERY GOOD.
Bonnet Pro is also VERY GOOD.

www.vacaway.com
www.bonnetpro.com

Last edited:
Reactions: LeeRoy