Mytee Eco 13-Lite Orbital

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
True, it’s a basic OP. I use mine a lot. There’s no doubt it’s a fine tool.
Experience and knowledge is often more valuable then the actual tool.
I’d not want to do a massive area with a Oreck. Not because it’s not a great tool. I use mine a lot for stairs. And quick encap to fix spots. Love that it’s light weight.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
True, it’s a basic OP. I use mine a lot. There’s no doubt it’s a fine tool.
Experience and knowledge is often more valuable then the actual tool.
I’d not want to do a massive area with a Oreck. Not because it’s not a great tool. I use mine a lot for stairs. And quick encap to fix spots. Love that it’s light weight.
On a few occasions I used my Oreck to clean over 2,000 and 3,000 sq ft and it performed well and flawlessly. I used it just to see if I could successfully and of course, I was. Now that doesn't mean I prefer to clean thousands of square feet every day with an Oreck. I wouldn't. I'm an old school 175 guy and that's my #1 weapon of choice over ANY OP machine. Even the over hyped up ones.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
That’s why your the wise man of this village..... lol you’ve “been there, done that!” It’s awesome we have guys like you active on a forum like this.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
FYI: The Oreck Orbiter IS an OP
(Oscillating Pad) machine. And then some. And apple's to apple's (by that I mean same size) I'll put me, my Oreck and my knowledge/experience up against any 13" OP machine. I live in Sarasota if anyone wants to take me on. We'll make a party out of it.
I have both the oreck orbiter and the eco 13Lt. It's no contest the eco 13 walks the dog and drags the puppy all over the oreck except for stairs.
1213171143a.jpg

Attachments

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I meant the new ones have a slinkee hose and pre spray gun that comes off now but the price is like $600 more than the original
When new I think they were $2450 but not totally sure.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Yes the price has increased since we introduced the ECO three years ago. Of course a lot of things have increased in cost in that period of time. We try to avoid price increases as best we can. In the case of the ECO’s the price increase is reflected in some improvements and not just inflation.
1) new stainless steel 1.5 HP dual capacitor motor. Compititors are 1 HP. The extra HP allows for faster deeper cleaning. The dual capacitor lowers the amp draw.
2) detachable 35’ on board sprayer. Saves an operator time and money as a pump-up or auxiliary battery sprayer is not needed. This featured required different wiring and labels.
3) vibration dampeners smooth out performance.
ECO17 PRO is $2750.00
ECO14 PRO is $2650.00
Either is a great value!
Mytee is offering at this time a $500.00 trade in on either ECO. (Trade in your old floor machine working or not. This can be done with a local participating Mytee distributor or direct with Mytee if there is no distributor in your area)

Last edited:

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
StevenB have you tried Bonnet Pro ironman bonnets with Eco 13 ?
Yes, they are my favorite so far, but I do all residential with mine. I'm using the mytee microfibers at 17 inches with great satisfaction. I have one of the new cotton ones from mytee as well. It's holding up just fine.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I'll take your word for it, Steven. I trust your professionalism and experience with it. Have to admit....it is a very nice looking machine.
Thanks, its kind of abusive to pads. That's the downside. It has the large orbit and it's maybe too light? Overall it blows me away coupled with the CRB. I've spent all of last year learning what I can about the process from the consumers point of view. I cleaned my own carpet with it right after I bought it. It's been 13 months. I only cleaned it that one time. I did spot clean it from time to time.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Did Damon Williams send you that cotton bonnet?
Yes, I like it a great deal but I haven't hit the durability mark yet. It lasts at least as long as the ironmans. I'm uncertain but satisfied with the absorption rate of both. The microfibers last longer than the cotton ones on my machine but don't absorb as much.