Mytee Dry Upholstery Tool Review

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
I cleaned 199 chairs with mine yesterday, then used my Mytee Dual Glide to encap 5900 sq ft.... 12 hour on the job..... Then got up at 4 am this morning, used the Trex Jr with bonnet drive plate and the Firebird steamer to clean tile and grout in 4 commercial bathrooms in a commercial facility.... Mytee fine jobs!​

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
You don't clean the chair your sitting in, everyone knows that :p
Lol

Here is my experience with it today.

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1431839181.219118.jpg

Used it to clean a 24 step carpet runner. The steps were vacuumed and brushed with alohas upholstery brush before hwe.

To Mytees defense, ease of use and water recovery was phenomenal.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Lol

View attachment 48778

Used it to clean a 24 step carpet runner. The steps were vacuumed and brushed with alohas upholstery brush before hwe.

Nice!

I tried to use it on CGD for spot removing, but the results weren't too hot. It probably has to do with me using a Mytee Lite machine with it.

Reactions: Jose Holguin

envy

Mar 12, 2015
Real Name
Aaron R
I used mine for the second time today. Based on only two jobs, I like the Mytee tool as much or better than any other I've used. The one that I liked as much was the original drimaster. Don't care for the new drimaster. I have a sapphire and prefer the Mytee over it so far. My tool came put together perfect so they probably got that deal worked out. I still won't be sad if a vac relief comes out for it.

I had a little bit of the same problem but not as bad as Jose is showing. Initally I liked the clear top but I might start rethinking that as the tool gets older. I need to find a way to clean it up between jobs because I want my stuff looking fresh.

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
I fill the hose with water, or set the tool in a bucket of water to fill the head then sling it....pulls the crud back to the slot so you can get to it with are reshaped paper clip.

Reactions: envy and Gasoline

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
Lol

View attachment 48778

I put my vac hose at the head and suck out what I can, it at least pulls the hairballs out enough where u can grab em and pull it out. I mean to ask john if there was an easier way to clean it out but its been fine doing that way. Sumbit cleans great tho

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Cleaning chairs seats with my carbon View attachment 48811 Mytee stair tool ... Fast!
Hey nothing wrong with that. More than one way to clean a chair. We always hit the seats with stair tool when doing a mountain of chairs. I even kick banquet chairs over and hit the backs with carpet wand. We touch up edges real fast with uph tool. experience pays off.

Reactions: Common janitor

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Lol

View attachment 48778

Much the same experience with my clear head PMF tool doing a sofa , love seat and recliner. Fine hair built up around the jet.
Glad you're having good luck with the tool Jose ! I purchased the PMF tool instead and really like it . Thank you Paul Brown !! Adjusted it against my jeans like Paul instructed and it works great !
Hope you get enough jobs you have to clean it out everyday !! LOL !!
All the Best, Ed

Reactions: Jose Holguin