aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Nah..Made that shit up! Surprise was that Deron wuz the Only 'THING' There without a PECKER! LOL..Just Fukin with him cuz I miss his No Nonsense Lack of Humor..

Reactions: Joe Kennedy

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Nah..Made that shit up! Surprise was that Deron wuz the Only 'THING' There without a PECKER! The Ladies of the Nite Told me so! LOL Just trying to get Deron's attention..Miss his

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Slippery Dave....you picking a fight again?

Reactions: Joe Kennedy

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
One thing I noticed also playing around with the unit was there is no vacuum relief! Very strange!

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
One thing I noticed also playing around with the unit was there is no vacuum relief! Very strange!
Mytee is designing the vacuum relief right now, they'll ship to those who bought the tool when ready.

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
More TRUTH than Fiction in that Thar Bro! Seriously I am excited to send my line of brushes to you..Waiting for 3 months now to get the major Players off the Damn BOAT in San Pedro..Strike has destroyed many Businesses and certainly has not helped mine. Interlink, Jon Don and around 300 others are Out of Stock..No Bueno Ever..Unexpected Situation that I Have to Live with. I can send you the Mighty Mini Shark, The Grime & Grand Reapers and the Ezee Grip Pole if you would like?
Just say the word Bro.. I aint SCARED..YET!
I just got your Grime Reaper and love that thing!

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Hi Joe,

Mine had a rough edge and gap on the front of one side and rough edges at the tabs at the back of the SS slot. I used a fingernail file to smooth the plastic on the back and filled the gap on the front side on mine with some JB weld.... let it set up, filed it smooth and finished it with 2000 grit wet and dry sandpaper.
I cleaned two scary old Linen couches with down pillows in both seat and back cushions and a 21' microfiber sectional with down back cushions in just 3 hours today for just over $1000, I've never had another upholstery tool clean timewise as well even close to this one.
Mytee needs to fix this issue first before shipping any more..
I am simply amazed how well it works. I have a hydroKinetic, Prochem SS, and three PMF in SS and plastic head variety...none of them clean as fast or as comfortably as this one did on my couchs when I first got it or today on this important job.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Joe Kennedy, I commend you on this review because we need honest people to do this sort of thing. Having said this, I am going to go on the record as saying that this Mytee upholstery tool is going to be the best in the industry as soon as they refine this serious issue and possibly a few other very minor ones. Why do I say this? Because, whether or not some of you realize it, Mytee has brought forth some of the best new equipment to the industry in the last few years. Since following my M5 mods, their portables have become the very best, by far. The T Rex blew all the other rotary machines out of the water and the T Rex Jr. is the stunning follow up. Despite a few minor flaws, the Bentley shames other wands with its swivel head and a new one is coming down the pike with all the minor flaws fixed. I have had no issues with my Bentley wands and to me, they are no less perfect than any of the best wands. With the soft touch valve, light weight, comfort and swivel head, they are amazing, to say the least. I have 4 bentleys and not one has had a breakdown of any sort. I cannot speak of the Devpro but lets face it; if not for the Bentley, it never would have happened. I wish this TMF member the best in his tool and am not taking anything away from him. I am just stating that Mytee's Bentley has been the best up to this point, compared to any non-swivel wands and that is all that there has been offered.

Sometimes I too get frustrated with minor flaws on new Mytee equipment but I also keep in mind that, out of all the manufacturers, they are the quickest to react and fix any problems. Unlike the others, they have an open ear to us carpet cleaners.

In conclusion, I recommend that some of you be a little patient and not jump to throwing this tool into a pond. After Mytee's recent record of whooping ass in a big way, I am certain that this upholstery tool is going to be the competition's worst nightmare. They just seem to have a proclivity for sending out a wobbling horse. Once the crowd tucks their heads down or walks away, the Mytee stallion loosens up it legs and whoops that ass. Mark my words. Don't rip up your tickets quite yet, beloved betters or you might be sorry.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Lol you already got it?? You were asking where to buy it a couple of days ago!
Not yet, but I placed the order. Actually I'll have 2, I ordered a Mytee Lite as well that comes with a standard one. Guess that one goes in the scrap heap.

Reactions: Jose Holguin

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I cleaned a 27' microfiber sectional yesterday....it came out well. Today I did two couch sections for the estate managers daughter...she has a two year old daughter learning to color and write....the couch is a handy practice pad. I did distort the fiber in one small section with the Mytee tool. I don't have the relief valve yet and the holes I drilled in the reducer cuff didn't quite do the job. Given that most people would have taken it to the dump, I feel ok about it, but more practice on a variety of fabrics will help me.

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
It's like selling a brand new car that doesn't run, a leaking fitting ok, small issue ok no problem but something substantial enough to keep it from being used is ridiculous.
I have to agree. That tool should never have made it out the door. No excuse, plain and simple. 99 is 81 years old so maybe that has something to do with it. :p

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Not yet, but I placed the order. Actually I'll have 2, I ordered a Mytee Lite as well that comes with a standard one. Guess that one goes in the scrap heap.
Wait so you are keeping the stainless one and getting rid of the Mytee Dry? I actually have the Mytee dry on my magicwand shopping cart but I'm not so sure anymore, tool gets a horrible review from Joe then Paul gives it a rave review! Stop the madness!

Last edited: