Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
There is a little round decal that states inspected by 99 lol who is this inspector??

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
There is a little round decal that states inspected by 99 lol who is this inspector??
Beatch be Like 99 fudgein years OLD? Well there we have it..obiviously Not The brightest Bulb in the Chandalier!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Awe the Shoe Phone..That chick was Smokin Hot then..Hate to see what 'IT' looks like NOW! lol

Reactions: Joe Kennedy

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
NO ONE does Better reviews than Joe! That's why I never send him My STUFF!

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
It's like selling a brand new car that doesn't run, a leaking fitting ok, small issue ok no problem but something substantial enough to keep it from being used is ridiculous.

Reactions: aloha one

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
He's the blind one, who also happens to be addicted to novocaine. Can't see.....can't feel a thing but the women say he is hell in bed.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
That's why the manufacturers don't too hahahah :)
More TRUTH than Fiction in that Thar Bro! Seriously I am excited to send my line of brushes to you..Waiting for 3 months now to get the major Players off the Damn BOAT in San Pedro..Strike has destroyed many Businesses and certainly has not helped mine. Interlink, Jon Don and around 300 others are Out of Stock..No Bueno Ever..Unexpected Situation that I Have to Live with. I can send you the Mighty Mini Shark, The Grime & Grand Reapers and the Ezee Grip Pole if you would like?
Just say the word Bro.. I aint SCARED..YET!

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Hopefully they get the issue sorted out quickly because I like the clear cover. Upholstery is typically dirty as hell and it is not easy to determine when it is actually clean. The clear cover should help.

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
More TRUTH than Fiction in that Thar Bro! Seriously I am excited to send my line of brushes to you..Waiting for 3 months now to get the major Players off the Damn BOAT in San Pedro..Strike has destroyed many Businesses and certainly has not helped mine. Interlink, Jon Don and around 300 others are Out of Stock..No Bueno Ever..Unexpected Situation that I Have to Live with. I can send you the Mighty Mini Shark, The Grime & Grand Reapers and the Ezee Grip Pole if you would like?
Just say the word Bro.. I aint SCARED..YET!
PM me about it

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Sup Alex..Still takin' down the Young Uns? You WHORE MAN! Still wanna be You Bro...NOT!