Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
Another thing to note is it says it comes with a carry bag and a hose barb adaptor.. Mines MIA :)

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Damn an I thought my cockeyed spraying Rotovac tool came with its quirks......... Curious to see if other purchasers tools came with this metal problem.

Reactions: Troyster

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
No mess - no fuss paint scraper ....no thanx.

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
Gorilla glue requires water to set. So dip the fitting into water apply glue to inside threads for hose, thread in hose to end and let setup over night. that's it

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Does the gorilla glue help with preventing air loss?
I would use Goop / Plumbers for a permanent hose seal. Make sure you get the Goop for Plumbing. 48 hour dry time.

Wear gloves and make sure it goes in to the hose gaps / threads by rubbing it in about two inches on the hose end, from the hose end. Then rub it on the cuff and then gob a little more on the hose end, tighten.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gasoline

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Gorilla glue requires water to set. So dip the fitting into water apply glue to inside threads for hose, thread in hose to end and let setup over night. that's it
Gorilla Glue requires Water to set up? Not that Shit I've used..Stuff grows by the second and when it sez..THIN Layer..you better believe it! It will increase in size by 10 fold in a heartbeat and ruin stuff..Voice of experience..

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I'm starting to believe Mytee needs to improve their R&D...use the stuff in real world conditions. It's inexcusable for the hand tool to hit production in it's present state. I was going to buy one because I can live with the price...I'm glad I waited.

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
Gorilla Glue requires Water to set up? Not that Shit I've used..Stuff grows by the second and when it sez..THIN Layer..you better believe it! It will increase in size by 10 fold in a heartbeat and ruin stuff..Voice of experience..
I have always used a little water and yes it expands like crazy! I believe it says to use water .... Been doing it like that forever :/

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
My review isn't to bash but to inform, maybe I got a lemon? Anyone else get one?

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Yes moisture makes it have a chemical reaction. Sun breaks it down and so does movement and or chemicals. Does not bind well with some plastics.

I use to make parts with it for reinforcement on car impact areas. It is a Urethane Foam and the little you will use is not a dense mix or very durable on plastics.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I have always used a little water and yes it expands like crazy! I believe it says to use water .... Been doing it like that forever :/
No Doubt you're right Bro..nevva read the Instructions....DOLT!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Yes moisture makes it have a chemical reaction. Sun breaks it down and so does movement and or chemicals. Does not bind well with some plastics.

I use to make part with it for reinforcement on car impact area. It us a Urethane Foam and the little you will use is not a dense mix or durable on plastics.
But is it GMO Free and can you Sniff it! Lol

Reactions: Joe Kennedy