Mytee Bentley titanium swivel length ? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee Bentley titanium swivel length ?

james n

Mar 14, 2009
United States
Real Name
james niwinski
Business Location
United States
I just bought the Bentley swivel titanium 14 inch swivel. I’m 6’3” and the wand seems very short. You can’t lengthen it only shorten it if I’m correct ? I like the wand but I feel like I’m hunched over using it. I got it so I’d feel less stress on my back seems like it’ll cause more. I measured it and it’s about 56 inches. Is this the correct length?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I just bought the Bentley swivel titanium 14 inch swivel. I’m 6’3” and the wand seems very short. You can’t lengthen it only shorten it if I’m correct ? I like the wand but I feel like I’m hunched over using it. I got it so I’d feel less stress on my back seems like it’ll cause more. I measured it and it’s about 56 inches. Is this the correct length?
56 inches is not what it should be, I got 2 and both were around 61-62.

james n

Mar 14, 2009
United States
Real Name
james niwinski
Business Location
United States
I called mytee and the woman who answered knew nothing. She read the description off the website which doesn’t state the height. She then just transferred me to someones voice mail box. The box it came in is only 58 inches.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I called mytee and the woman who answered knew nothing. She read the description off the website which doesn’t state the height. She then just transferred me to someones voice mail box. The box it came in is only 58 inches.
Something is wrong, contact privately John . Mine currently is 56 inches and I have shortened it 6 inches so it should be 62 inches tall.