Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
The best advice I can give for the new portable cleaner is to NOT go after jobs the snobby TM guys OWN (and yes we run TM's too), go after the ones that they can't do. Lock ins, high rise, after hours, etc... There is plenty of money in those with much less competition for the right setup. I made my money by 2 pm today and called it a day.
I see similar pattern. I made my money by 2 am today and called it night.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
For propane lines, definitely not the water lines or coil.

Propane, especially cheaper propane has oil in it and sometimes sedement. Our burner jets were needing cleaned and kept getting soot out, flushed the propane lines and a bunch of crap came out not the burner is really performing
Thanks I'll have to try this .
I use @ 10' of 1/2 black pipe and a 3' section of 1/2 hose.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
For what you are making with the clock starting now, nobody feels sorry for you lol
Nope I'm happy!!!!!
This is where i get to look like a superstar
They have a woman's room over the top of their I.t. room someone stopped up the toilet so it ran into the basement i.t. room

The customer started out pretty upset explain to him we can fix it after we started he saw that we had everything under control he calm down and we saw him smile knowing that it's all covered

We managed to get all the water sucked up all the wet stuff ripped up and removed
Dehumidifiers and air movers in place
They should be able to have the pace open pretty quick
20190211_233038~3.jpg
20190212_000510~2.jpg

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Awesome job!
Thanks man we got done about 3 this morning
You know we do this for a Payday but it feels awesome to swoop in and save the day
I never intended on doing water removal and remediation but years ago we started and just seems to have taken off on its own

Vacuum Thingymajigger

Apr 20, 2018
Real Name
Carlito Pozon
I sustain 150psi keyed. Which doesn't seem like much, but pressure means very little. You ain't blasting no dirt off fibers anyway. Pile penetration is perfect with great vacuum, just enough but not too much. Balance.
How much hose length is this set up capable of maintaining the 150 psi? Thanks.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
We have a snow storm up to 20 cm and I am working

I feel you man last night we had freezing rain it doesn't really show up great on the picture but it was about 1/4 5/16 of an inch thick lol it was a fun drive home at 3:30 in the morning lol
20190212_025103~2.jpg

Reactions: Fedri

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Is it good only for 30'? 75'? or 130'?
I've run 150' and up 3 stories with it so far no problems at all. Since 2 pumps are working in concert as 1, neither has to work very hard for better results than one pump can ever provide for straight up flow. Not unloader or regulator, no gauge, low amps, chemical injection, less weight with more performance. This worked out perfectly for our custom high performance machines.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I've run 150' and up 3 stories with it so far no problems at all. Since 2 pumps are working in concert as 1, neither has to work very hard for better results than one pump can ever provide for straight up flow. Not unloader or regulator, no gauge, low amps, chemical injection, less weight with more performance. This worked out perfectly for our custom high performance machines.
I wish more people understood the significance of high flow.
I think bane clene and a few European companies are the only ones supporting high-flow in the portable / EMT market

so now I'm going to get hated!!! lol
Screenshot_20190212-131732_Chrome~2.jpg

Vacuum Thingymajigger

Apr 20, 2018
Real Name
Carlito Pozon
Thank you very much for sharing this. This is really good. I could get two 220 psi being pressure fed by a 60 psi suctioning hot water from the sink. I could put all 3 pumps in a toolbox. Get the Hot Turbo for more heat and the Air Hog for vacuum and pump out. This will be my condo and winter set-up.

I tried bringing my LTD3 inside the house using a stair climbing dolly but I could not safely lift it even halfway the slippery stairs. I'm gonna have to sell this heavy monster. I have lots to sell, older heated speedster, water otter, and single vacuum air hog. Anybody interested, pls PM me. Thanks.

Attachments

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Thank you very much for sharing this. This is really good. I could get two 220 psi being pressure fed by a 60 psi suctioning hot water from the sink. I could put all 3 pumps in a toolbox. Get the Hot Turbo for more heat and the Air Hog for vacuum and pump out. This will be my condo and winter set-up.

I tried bringing my LTD3 inside the house using a stair climbing dolly but I could not safely lift it even halfway the slippery stairs. I'm gonna have to sell this heavy monster. I have lots to sell, older heated speedster, water otter, and single vacuum air hog. Anybody interested, pls PM me. Thanks.
The above pump setup will be very capable above 2 gpm if needed. I found that 1/4" solution line and the wand to be the biggest choke points.

In the meantime you could pull the heavy pump, etc... from the LTD and shed 35 lbs instantly. Just a thought.