Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Thank you for turning me on to it

We are currently drawing up plans to machine our own hi flow pump this could save us a lot of work thanks
No need to $300 and you won't look back. I looked at commercial heating and cooling data on cooling towers before I did it. The pumps have incredible lifespans vs one larger pump.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
No need to $300 and you won't look back. I looked at commercial heating and cooling data on cooling towers before I did it. The pumps have incredible lifespans vs one larger pump.
Anybody that actually tried cleaning with true high flow at 200 PSI will be convinced shortly after
Large pumps end up being very complex and heavy also it'll keep the weight of equipment down

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I could put that heater in my edic. Plug it into a separate thermostat and set it as 140 degrees...

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
the effectiveness of psi is also determined by where your jets are placed. We keep ours up a bit higher on the mach 15 and clean around 550psi which drops to 500 when triggering. This has a good impact on the fibers and dry times are still under an hr with downdraft fans

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
the effectiveness of psi is also determined by where your jets are placed. We keep ours up a bit higher on the mach 15 and clean around 550psi which drops to 500 when triggering. This has a good impact on the fibers and dry times are still under an hr with downdraft fans
How much is going through the wand?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I just think you should know that I do have electric heat figure it out
I don't know how long it'll take but I'm waiting for the patent office to make sure that I'm not infringing on someone else's patent and if I am I'm going to try to find out if I can license it for the carpet cleaning industry so that I have the rights produce

200 degrees 1500 watts at 2.5 GPM with water starting at 60°

I don't want to disclose too much information on how I'm doing it but it is fairly dumbfounding simple
if this is true it will be a real game changer.....

i have been in and out of carpet cleaning for 40 years since the 80s.........

Truckmounts started with fuel heat and many the last 10-15 years are going back to fuel heat....

i believe most will agree with me there has been no major breakthroughs in heating units since TM began inn the 1970s....that are not complicated to make and maintain.....

the only major changes in heat is with HX....but like I say they are complicated to manufacture, expensive...difficult to maintain heat and complicated to do maintenance......

and if the manufacturer goes out of business the HX systems are almost impossible to fix.......
this includes the big 3 - PROCHEM......

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
you would prob know exactly better than me, 1/4 solution line 6x 02 jets 550psi

Ill do a bucket test and time it once we stop getting dumped on with all this snow
Hard to guess, jet strainer size, check valves on each jet, line diameter between valve and jet manifolds on wand, crummy flow top hat strainers on solution line all influence net results. I worked hard on my wand, drilling out things and replacing parts to actually get high flow, once I switched to bigger diameter solution line. In the beginning I was extremely disappointed in the performance of my first test with my westpak 10-0550, extremely. Jet size changed almost nothing!

Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m more wondering who cleans the actual red carpet....