Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Balance is everything. You have vacuum now, just match everything else to it now. You don't have to overcompensate just dial it in.
Ok jim. Will do. Just you telling me to add hot water to my tank brought me up another notch in the cleaning world. I always thought it was easier on the machine seals just to use warm tap water.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
My glide quit working when I plugged into the booster. I need wheels now...lol.
And all that water is MIA!!!!! Its a huge difference for me!!

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Ok jim. Will do. Just you telling me to add hot water to my tank brought me up another notch in the cleaning world. I always thought it was easier on the machine seals just to use warm tap water.
That is the whole reason I suggested a bucket heater lol throw a bucket heater in your tank and let your electric heater go the rest away you'd be shocked will do

Also don't be scared to agitate and using that rotovac

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
That is the whole reason I suggested a bucket heater lol throw a bucket heater in your tank and let your electric heater go the rest away you'd be shocked will do

Also don't be scared to agitate and using that rotovac
Yessir. My trusty orek xl timme. Thays been taking me a long way because I was lacking in other areas for sure.
And I can see it now too!! Yea, I need a bucket heater like you said. Is it safe to put it in my edic???

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Wonder if it would fit inside my machine. I thought I read somewhere that your not supposed to put them in your extractor. Probably because of fluctuating water levels I am sure

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Yessir. My trusty orek xl timme. Thays been taking me a long way because I was lacking in other areas for sure.
And I can see it now too!! Yea, I need a bucket heater like you said. Is it safe to put it in my edic???
Oh yeah you can preheat the water going into your Edic heater for sure and bucket heaters only heat water to about a hundred and forty I think they draw a thousand watts
we always take bucket heaters with us as a backup to our backups backup lol

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Wonder if it would fit inside my machine. I thought I read somewhere that your not supposed to put them in your extractor. Probably because of fluctuating water levels I am sure
Well you're not really supposed to put them in your extractor and run the extractor because as the water goes down it could burn up the elements on the heater but it would be fine put it in preheat your water
Here's my suggestion have a 5 gallon pail full of water with the heater in it when your extractor needs topped off you still that hot water
This is what I used to do back in the old days

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
The one of the many benefits I have using parallel aquatecs vs a heavy high pressure pumps is they have 170° heat tolerance and viton seals. You couldn't give me a ½ HP pumptec 207 or cat pump anymore.
Jim I did not even think about aquatecs pumps are you talking about they're 200 PSI variant or the 120 PSI variance

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m going to be using a thermostatic bucket heater in a full tank on the way to the job for the time being. Then my electric heater will have a head start.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Jim I did not even think about aquatecs pumps are you talking about they're 200 PSI variant or the 120 PSI variance
I built my first setup with twin 220's and the second with 170's. No difference in performance or throughput. Injector on only one pump at the inlet, 3 GPM open flow, 1.75 GPM through the wand. 2.5 amp draw for under a second 1.5 thereafter. They pull water great, but really shine hard plumbed to a hot water source like a sink or washer connection. I can exceed most TM's in flow easy.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Bucket heaters aren’t glamorous but they work great and are affordable.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I built my first setup with twin 220's and the second with 170's. No difference in performance or throughput. Injector on only one pump at the inlet, 3 GPM open flow, 1.75 GPM through the wand. 2.5 amp draw for under a second 1.5 thereafter. They pull water great, but really shine hard plumbed to a hot water source like a sink or washer connection. I can exceed most TM's in flow easy.
Thank you for turning me on to it

We are currently drawing up plans to machine our own hi flow pump this could save us a lot of work thanks