Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I usually carry a few different types. Just Incase.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Clarification regarding an "inline filter": The large majority of so called, "In-Line Filters" will most definitely slow down air-flow/CFM which is the Operators right arm when it comes to through and complete extraction.

We used to have the component I am referring to which I used for years back in the 70's and it is so simple that there was no need for any material (cloth/metal screening/etc...) to filter other than the natural flow of water itself. With no obstructions in place, it was a real winner!!!!!

I might share this with a particular innovator I know who also owns a separate testing facility, cleaning operation here in Michigan. But the theory is so simple that unless it was patented, anyone could copy!

In conclusion however, IMHO, one has to be most particular and think clearly.

best to all.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Clarification regarding an "inline filter": The large majority of so called, "In-Line Filters" will most definitely slow down air-flow/CFM which is the Operators right arm when it comes to through and complete extraction.

We used to have the component I am referring to which I used for years back in the 70's and it is so simple that there was no need for any material (cloth/metal screening/etc...) to filter other than the natural flow of water itself. With no obstructions in place, it was a real winner!!!!!

I might share this with a particular innovator I know who also owns a separate testing facility, cleaning operation here in Michigan. But the theory is so simple that unless it was patented, anyone could copy!

In conclusion however, IMHO, one has to be most particular and think clearly.

best to all.
Great info mr. Valentine. Yep, to filter diner particles the holes have to be made smaller. And when they are, you will lose suction
As the filter takes on more debris, it will slow down air flow more.
Does anyone sell a inexpensive air flow meter i can purchase??

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
My 2-1.5 fittings will be here tomorrow. Man I'm hoping huge difference with new wand and 2 inch line running all the way to wand now..

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Elvis got in trouble for swiveling.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Man if I cannot find a nice used mytee booster I'm just gonna buy a new one.
Buying a new one might not be a bad idea anyways.
I swear I'll do it..........lol

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Ask John L if he has any refurbished ones coming up, he’s is “in the know” lol

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Before you do it, you also may want to think it over. At what point will be there a diminishing return

Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
If you spend $1200 to gain 5%, well we get the point. And there’s a certain point your simply done. Booster or not, your always going to have a 1.5” wand limiting anything down the line. Get them to exchange that 1.5” wand for a 2” and be done.