Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Well my credit is beat. But my credit card processor allows me to loan money. Takes forever to pay back. But it’s 0% just a flat loan fee. Just got enough to make sure I pay off that equipment in Salt Lake I was telling you about.
You got this man hey and if your world falls apart just move here to Michigan I can help you out.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Gotta buy the equipment to do the jobs. I keep my eye pretty simple. Man don’t tempt me I’m serious I’d do it if all else fails. I may need the change.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
It's funny, the two inch seems like its double the size of the 1.5 inch. Will it be easier on my vacs too???

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
They may trip breakers if left run wide open. Vac motors with no restriction draw more amps. I know it sounds backwards.
Thanks keep it clean!! So they do run easier now. Good to know
Wish I had a meter to check before and after. I'm running both vacs and pump off one switch. I hope it's not a issue. I will find put soon enough.
I have a gym coming up. Will be a nice little job to test it out!
Also, are you guys running the mytee lint filters?? Ate they good for dog hair?
Thanks

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Thanks keep it clean!! So they do run easier now. Good to know
Wish I had a meter to check before and after. I'm running both vacs and pump off one switch. I hope it's not a issue. I will find put soon enough.
I have a gym coming up. Will be a nice little job to test it out!
Also, are you guys running the mytee lint filters?? Ate they good for dog hair?
Thanks
What do you have aa far as vacs and
pump

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Thank you ed. Too hard on the vacs??
No its ok for the vacs, what Ed means is that his Jaguar 8.4 extractor has a very nice feature to flush all the debris out from the internal filter that prevents from it to be clogged so that is why his extractor doesn't need it. You can use the mytee lint hog, it is great and does an amazing job to filter those bigger lint out from your waist tank so the auto pump filter does not get clogged. Mine is 3 years old and it is very durable doesn't break like the hydro-force filter does crack easily.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Even though Ed says that an external filter not needed I can debate that an external filter is a must when auto dump is used for any extractor out there because the amount of lint, debris, fibers that we extract with these super extractors is so great and the majority of the debris has to stop before it enters the waist tank so all of that doesn't block the internal filter and in that case the auto dump fall short and won't be able to keep up or even it will stop dumping the waist water out of the waist tank.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Even though Ed says that an external filter not needed I can debate that an external filter is a must when auto dump is used for any extractor out there because the amount of lint, debris, fibers that we extract with these super extractors is so great and the majority of the debris has to stop before it enters the waist tank so all of that doesn't block the internal filter and in that case the auto dump fall short and won't be able to keep up or even it will stop dumping the waist water out of the waist tank.
I did a job for a lady with a ton of dog hair. I vacuumed the. Rapnoutnofnit first too. Between the foaming and the dog hair it was plugging up my machine and stopping the suction. I believe a in line filter may have prevented this...

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I did a job for a lady with a ton of dog hair. I vacuumed the. Rapnoutnofnit first too. Between the foaming and the dog hair it was plugging up my machine and stopping the suction. I believe a in line filter may have prevented this...
If you hit foam it will always slow down the suction, you need to defoam it. When ever I notice foam right away I grab my defoamer and use it right away. The external filter will take care of the dog hair from clogging your vacuum filters.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
If you hit foam it will always slow down the suction, you need to defoam it. When ever I notice foam right away I grab my defoamer and use it right away. The external filter will take care of the dog hair from clogging your vacuum filters.
Thanks Fedri!!! I got it! Got some defoamer too. I'm good to go. Hey you said 8' whip max right??

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I got it! S&W model 686. L frame with round butt.
Going for some ammo tomorrow. Remington green and white box!!!
20190109_182433.jpg