Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
That's why I gave up and bought hose reels my friend lol
Is there such a thing as a inexpensive hose reel? I’m thinking of searching junk yards for beat carpet vans.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Is there such a thing as a inexpensive hose reel? I’m thinking of searching junk yards for beat carpet vans.
I have found great deals on Craigslist and Facebook market sometimes you can find used stainless reels for 75 to a hundred bucks. Also I think I've got a solution for your filter issue when you get an opportunity contact me I'll hook you up

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
The old style with the lint hog booster has the 3 stage high powered vac motor. Still produces not the same but similar power like the lx vacs. If you are going with the new lx booster and planning to use the auto dump make sure you get a mytee filter and bunch of piglet filters. They are $9.99 for 25, you can reuse them but I don't because too discussed to clean them. I just throw the used one and put a brand new.
Thank you fedri. I like the older one with single pump and built in lint filter. I guess they dont make it anymore. So I will probably purchase the new one. I like the warranted and knowing it's new and not ran for thousands of hours....

Reactions: Fedri

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I have found great deals on Craigslist and Facebook market sometimes you can find used stainless reels for 75 to a hundred bucks. Also I think I've got a solution for your filter issue when you get an opportunity contact me I'll hook you up
You bet bud...today the Airbnb VRBO Cleaning is crazy I donkt normally work sundays. But u bet! Give u a call second I can

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Thanks jb!! I'm not far from you. I never by knotts berry farm in la mirada! I think I'm pretty much sold on the twin unit like you said. If I feel like I dont need the power I can always just run one motor.

If you want to make a trip to San Pedro you're more then welcome to try out my Mytee set up and see how you like it.

Reactions: Fedri

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I just sent a message to john over at mytee. Apparently even running one pump on the twin lx model I will get a additional 180 cfms and 130' of lift!!!! With just one motor on! Does the smaller unit with the filter get the same?? I wonder if it uses the same motor. My only concern is I may need a generator with all these cords.
Well by next week I'm going to pull the trigger.
I'm going off your guys knowledge and thanks for all the help!!
I use to have the single vacuum motored Air Hog with the lint hog on it and as not a big fan of it just so you know. Over the years I've had a ton of Mytee equipment,

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
You bet bud...today the Airbnb VRBO Cleaning is crazy I donkt normally work sundays. But u bet! Give u a call second I can
What is Airbnb VRBO cleaning exactly?

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
@Johnny Bravo Airbnb and VRBO are vacation rental home sites. They allow home owners to put their home online to rent out short term as vacation rentals. Our area is full of them! I’m taking a short break right now but today is rough. We have a bunch of check outs, and same day check ins today. Some of the ones were cleaning today are 6,000 or more sf!
I should say we do more house cleaning then I do carpets, so today’s filled with home cleaning all of which are vacation rentals.
What I’m tackling right now is about 3000ft with just my 11 yr old and I and the guests left it in terrible shape. :(

Attachments

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
One of these days I’ll get one. Being so deep into carpets so quick I acquired some very useful equipment. Mostly stuff I use commonly but have made a few mistakes. $700 on magnetic ads was a waste! And some equipment purchases weren’t the best, but most proved to be. After I get the Orbot, and Brush Pro paid for, a custom wand and hose wheel is next. Then my 2019 goal is to get a Van that looks nice and runs well. I so need a mechanic in AZ to bring my Van to. I’ve got so much worked out, I’m 99% sure to make it run perfectly it needs a EGR sensor and vacuum lines for the EGR put back in place. But so many mechanics are crooks. I’ve been so busy, and when it’s 20 degrees out here my fingers don’t work as well as they did 20 years ago!
You have what late 90's ford?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Mid.... 1995 when they still did a ton of dumb vacuum stuff.
Lol i cut all that shit off. The cat i hollowed out and ran pipe straight through air pump i replaced with a plain old pully (idler). Ox sensor had to stay. Careful with them thry get funny if there is any exhaust leak before them. Like manifold or at collectors. It will throw up lean codes and engine will shut off once warmed up. I had a sticker on side of bed above exhaust that said "smoke this pipe hippy" :D

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Lol, someone scammed me when they sold it, long story but I bit. I didn’t know much but sat and looked for hours. It was backfiring and acting terrible, yet zillions of new parts. I noticed the o2 sensor wires were so cracked they arched against the sensor body. Replaced that. I noticed the air cleaner box was so cracked the MAP sensor needed to be replaced. At that point it runs fine now at high speed. I’m not sure if it’s the altitude here, but it runs poorly without the EGR setup. We’re at, 6000-8500ft in elevation. It takes three tries to start in the morning every time. Runs terrible till engine gets warm. Once warm normal speeds it’s fine. But slow speed and stops it’s rough.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
And yes the plastic vac lines are so brittle I didn’t bother trying to keep them for the EGR. Someone disconnected them and they were brittle and fell apart. I just plugged the EGR (it seems to work I hooked it up applied vacuum and the truck stalled) I think it needs a EGR sensor and new lines.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Lol, someone scammed me when they sold it, long story but I bit. I didn’t know much but sat and looked for hours. It was backfiring and acting terrible, yet zillions of new parts. I noticed the o2 sensor wires were so cracked they arched against the sensor body. Replaced that. I noticed the air cleaner box was so cracked the MAP sensor needed to be replaced. At that point it runs fine now at high speed. I’m not sure if it’s the altitude here, but it runs poorly without the EGR setup. We’re at, 6000-8500ft in elevation. It takes three tries to start in the morning every time. Runs terrible till engine gets warm. Once warm normal speeds it’s fine. But slow speed and stops it’s rough.
That sounds familiar. Ladt i messed with that engine was at least 18 years ago. Hows the timing? I think i used to set mine the retard it slightly. Again this is going on old memory so i might be thinking of a mid 80's chevy i had at the time too.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Yea, someone checked timing, but again they were more clueless then I was. A mechanic shop told me I needed a entire engine. Not being very mechanical that made no sense. It’s a former state police van. I noticed the state police had already replaced the engine. 302s aren’t known for dying quickly. But sometimes police can be hard on them. I didn’t have $2800 to spend and took it home. Sat under it and just looked for abnormal stuff. Between the o2, and the map I got it running a lot better.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Yea, someone checked timing, but again they were more clueless then I was. A mechanic shop told me I needed a entire engine. Not being very mechanical that made no sense. It’s a former state police van. I noticed the state police had already replaced the engine. 302s aren’t known for dying quickly. But sometimes police can be hard on them. I didn’t have $2800 to spend and took it home. Sat under it and just looked for abnormal stuff. Between the o2, and the map I got it running a lot better.
Curious did you try replacing the MAP sensor?