Real Name
Michael Stevens
Just busting, I know you bought a sweet 1.5” wand.... you’ll be thrilled

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Keep it clean taught it to me. The others guys have taught me tons and helped me more then they know.
Short as possible. I’d say 5-8’ but check what these guys say, I went straight 2”
Hey how's that new wand?? Are you loving it???

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Yessir. The mushy washer was just too thick so I carefully sliced it in have with a razor blade. Once I cut it in half it all came together.
I'm still trying to figure out the deflector thing.
I cut pvc in half leaving about an inch still round so it could fit into pipe. From there you can bend and cut aluminum sheet and screw it to the pvc as deflector. Ill see if i can still find that piece.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Just ordered my Dang Stair Tool, and Tile Wand :)

Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Plus I have my first real tile job coming and it’s the local head of the chamber of commerce. I buy stuff sometimes when I am eligible for a small loan against my credit card receipts thru square.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Plus I have my first real tile job coming and it’s the local head of the chamber of commerce. I buy stuff sometimes when I am eligible for a small loan against my credit card receipts thru square.
Nice man!!! Your going to look so professional they are going to be throwing the money at you!!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hope so! I hate taking out loans. But I can’t do tiles jobs if I don’t have equipment. Then stairs it looks really unprofessional trying to wand them!

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Hope so! I hate taking out loans. But I can’t do tiles jobs if I don’t have equipment. Then stairs it looks really unprofessional trying to wand them!
Yes you have to look professional.
When you're starting out loans or a necessity think of it as a business person. In
life that's a really small deal.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Well my credit is beat. But my credit card processor allows me to loan money. Takes forever to pay back. But it’s 0% just a flat loan fee. Just got enough to make sure I pay off that equipment in Salt Lake I was telling you about.