Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Understand the fiber, look carefully at the construction and have no doubt or fear. I have always taken the jobs carpet, upholstery, dyeing, etc... no one else has the experience to do and price isn't discussed at that point. Competing against other portable cleaners in high rise work makes my job easy and they would cry if they knew what I was charging per room.
I’ll admit total amateur on many fine textiles, but while I’m opinionated I learn. I never mind asking questions. And have a few fine mentors I really appreciate. I’ve not run into any crazy stuff... yet. I love when people say something can’t be cleaned, or just replace it. Like Art Silk, people tell the customer toss it, I say I’ll get right on it. I aspire to learn a lot more in this area however.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
See the arguement wasn’t using a 175 when needed, it was using a CRB. I’ve used a black pad on a patio carpet the lady hadn’t cleaned in 30 years. Kids trashed. And needed to be replaced. Wasn’t a new black pad I had used it on a VCT floor.
I have the crb. Never use it. To me a tool needs to do more then one job. The buffer does everything lol. The oreck does 2 so i use that over the crb.i can switch from brush to pad thats a winner for me. Buffer is for killing it as it is a freaking tank to carry up stairs.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I use my crb on carpet, then the black brushes on tile/grout, compound cleaning wood floors, wash pit area rugs, and in home area rugs.
For my 175 I use it on VCT, and anything else that just needs massive weight, or orientals. I have been doing a ton more dry compound cleaning recently since the weathers terrible.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Check out Cobb's new serrated black tile pad, perfect for angry guys!
I’ll have to check that out too. We live in a place that “when” floors are done it’s usually by companies three hours away in Phoenix. So many have been done forever. Some have so much wax on them the standard black pad needs to be more aggressive at times.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I was inspired by some of the homebrew stuff I see here....:p

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Works, doesn’t scratch, and universal lol I love it I’m online while my son does the house. Only thing he has a hard time with is the moving of the CRB. Otherwise....... ahhhhhhhhh

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
I'm not going to make any friends here saying this, but when the lift on a TM or series portable is just getting tuned up a parallel vac system is maxing out at low cfm's. Dry times are good, deep soil and sand removal, not so good. The parallel guys are going to clobber me now!
Once I added the rear exhaust booster (plus 50-60" of lift) I seen the light and seen how much more soil and sand gathered at the bottom of my tank. Also boosted the CFM from 260 to 310. It was well worth the 3rd circuit.