Mytee air hog vac booster 7303 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee air hog vac booster 7303

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
So I have been reading up on these boosters and they really sound like they do a great job. Can this booster be used with twin 3 stage amatek motors that I currently have in my edic galaxy?
Currently I have 192 lift with my edic galaxy 2000.
I like the idea of the built in lint trap too and the auto dump!!
Thank you

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
There are better more knowledgeable guys here in regards to this stuff. But myself I'd contemplate getting the Mytee 7303 Air Hog LX. That's what I got. The suction on that thing with 50' of hose rivals my Hydramaster CDE with 125' of hose.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
There are better more knowledgeable guys here in regards to this stuff. But myself I'd contemplate getting the Mytee 7303 Air Hog LX. That's what I got. The suction on that thing with 50' of hose rivals my Hydramaster CDE with 125' of hose.
Oh wow. So they work awesome. The smaller one is really cool as it has a built in lint trap. Really nice for the customers to see. And I bet it saves on the machine too.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I own a booster, not a mytee. It helped a lot when I used it with my portable. I haven’t needed it with my Jaguar. But I’ll always keep it since when when it would be needed it’s really nice to always have the option. Good investment.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Oh wow. So they work awesome. The smaller one is really cool as it has a built in lint trap. Really nice for the customers to see. And I bet it saves on the machine too.
Az,
Thank you AGAIN for the help!!! Would you get the 1500.00 double or the single for 699.00??

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
One thing I’ve learned is buy the best you can afford. But if I dropped $1500 on a booster, I’d personally be busting a move on Lukys Escape for $2500 with a genset! I’m shocked people haven’t jumped on that. If I had the clams I’d be on that. Killer deal.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I cannot drill for a 2 inch bulkhead. No room. However, the more I read on boosters the more I like it!! Sounds like it will save on my edic set up too. And the auto drain sounds nice as well.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
The APO is a really sweet feature on the airhog for sure! Mine doesn’t have that. They help a lot. I have a single 6.6 backup extractor using a booster is a must with it. They help a lot. Having more available is always a better option then not.

Reactions: Fedri

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I really almost went with that setup you posted about. Dollar for dollar, with the performance that combo is tough to beat.

You did well with your Jaguar. I like my set up for the price, performance, versatility, compactness. I use to clean carpet & upholstery, T&G with 900psi, and do full room dyes with it as well.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
You did well with your Jaguar. I like my set up for the price, performance, versatility, compactness. I use to clean carpet & upholstery, T&G with 900psi, and do full room dyes with it as well.
Wow, you do a lot of stuff! Dying carpet with it too. Amazing.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
So I have been reading up on these boosters and they really sound like they do a great job. Can this booster be used with twin 3 stage amatek motors that I currently have in my edic galaxy?
Thank you
Mytee doesn't make the old boosters where has the built in lint hog to trap the debris. The new LX booster doesn't have the lint hog. I still have the old booster and very useful to filter the shit out of the carpet. It's been about few years and recently the vac motor has died on me, I will replace it. But they are well built. I used it a lot.

Reactions: Paul Brown

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I really almost went with that setup you posted about. Dollar for dollar, with the
Alright so I buy this big mamba jamba. What kind of difference will I see??? Huge????
I'm still impressed with my new pmf titanium wand. Huge difference!!!
So is it going to be powerful enough where I could leave the stuff in the truck?? And make a 150 ft run and still have dry carpets quickly??
This is the one year you can depreciate your equipment 35% too.

GusBR

Jun 20, 2018
Real Name
Gus Burgar
Clean-n-mean: the 7303lx is a two cord booster with the same dual 1-stage 6.6 vacuum motors in series found in Mytee's larger carpet extractors including their electric truckmount machine. If you were to place the 7303lx 50ft from your dual 3 stage EDIC and then run up to 100ft from the booster, then I'm guessing there shouldn't be a problem with the recovery.
I'm guessing the pump you have on your EDIC is the CAT 1XP-085 which means .85 gallons per minute max. This booster set up with the LX motors should have no problems with recovery.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Thank you
Going for the vac boost, is an excellent idea. Power coming your way, or your wands way, for sure.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Clean-n-mean: the 7303lx is a two cord booster with the same dual 1-stage 6.6 vacuum motors in series found in Mytee's larger carpet extractors including their electric truckmount machine. If you were to place the 7303lx 50ft from your dual 3 stage EDIC and then run up to 100ft from the booster, then I'm guessing there shouldn't be a problem with the recovery.
I'm guessing the pump you have on your EDIC is the CAT 1XP-085 which means .85 gallons per minute max. This booster set up with the LX motors should have no problems with recovery.
Thank you gus!!! Yea I'm not sure what motors I have in the edic unit. Other then they are ametek dual 3 stage units. I'm going to open it up tonight and have a peak. I know it's just over 190" of lift. I was told at magic wand that it's a powerful and great machine.
Of course Ford told people that when selling them the pinto too....lol.
I know they mount them a different way and have a different cooling system as well. Supposed to increase increase the life of the blowers.
The guy who sold me my wand told me he had his truchnount so souped up he got his wand too.close to this ladies curtains and in a split second it tore them off the curtain rods and they where out in the truck!!!
That's when I realized maybe I dont really know what big suction is!!!
My new wand lifts my wool rug right off the floor. It's that big of a difference from my old wand. With this booster I should be set.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Alright so I buy this big mamba jamba. What kind of difference will I see??? Huge????
I'm still impressed with my new pmf titanium wand. Huge difference!!!
So is it going to be powerful enough where I could leave the stuff in the truck?? And make a 150 ft run and still have dry carpets quickly??
This is the one year you can depreciate your equipment 35% too.
I've run portables out of my van but only out of necessity. Personally I'd run my portable off the customer's porch. If they ask for a TM then leave it in the van. This set up as comparable to my Hydramaster CDS at 50'.

Reactions: JRH

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I've run portables out of my van but only out of necessity. Personally I'd run my portable off the customer's porch. If they ask for a TM then leave it in the van. This set up as comparable to my Hydramaster CDS at 50'.
Thanks jb!! I'm not far from you. I never by knotts berry farm in la mirada! I think I'm pretty much sold on the twin unit like you said. If I feel like I dont need the power I can always just run one motor.

Reactions: Fedri

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
One thing I’ve learned is buy the best you can afford. But if I dropped $1500 on a booster, I’d personally be busting a move on Lukys Escape for $2500 with a genset! I’m shocked people haven’t jumped on that. If I had the clams I’d be on that. Killer deal.
because it's 230 V that's why