Mytee 6.6 LX Question | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mytee 6.6 LX Question

Howdie

Oct 17, 2020
Real Name
Howard
Hello everybody!

I am from canada, and would like to retrofit a 6.6 LX on a non mytee portable. I just wanted to know where to purchase them, it seems like they require a mytee machine to obtain these motors? Any inputs will be appreciated, thank you!

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I know magic wand can get it for you. Try Kleen-rite. Cobb carpet supply, steam Brite...

Howdie

Oct 17, 2020
Real Name
Howard
I know magic wand can get it for you. Try Kleen-rite. Cobb carpet supply, steam Brite...
magic wand just responded to me, and they are asking for a model number of my machine. but i do not have a mytee equipment. i wish i can get them without having to buy a mytee equipment.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
magic wand just responded to me, and they are asking for a model number of my machine. but i do not have a mytee equipment. i wish i can get them without having to buy a mytee equipment.
Just tell them you want the motor to retrofit another machine. If they dont want to for whatever reason buy from someplace else.

Howdie

Oct 17, 2020
Real Name
Howard
Just tell them you want the motor to retrofit another machine. If they dont want to for whatever reason buy from someplace else.
Yes that's what i told them, they were very helpful! And they helped me place an order for two c348. I am wishing that this will be much different than my current dual 5.7 3 stage vacuum motors.

Reactions: keep it clean