My website is down. Please see if you can reach it. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

My website is down. Please see if you can reach it.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Came right up for me. Might have been some kind of internet connection issue that's been resolved.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I still can't access it.
Must be in certain areas then cause it came up super fast here. No problem browsing it either. Whatever the problem is it isn't the site itself.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Chrome at the moment. I have 3 others on my pc I can check real quick if you like, but I'm pretty sure they will all work.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
It comes up just fine on all 4 browsers. Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. Definitely not a browser related problem. I bet you have some kind of internet problem somewhere. Probably will be worked out by morning.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
It comes up just fine on all 4 browsers. Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. Definitely not a browser related problem. I bet you have some kind of internet problem somewhere. Probably will be worked out by morning.
It has been more than 24 hours. I hope they get it working soon.

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
I just tried putting it in my chrome browser and it wouldn't work there either. I hope you can get it fixed soon! Good Luck!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
It has been more than 24 hours. I hope they get it working soon.
You might need to call the company that hosts the site if you haven't already and see what they say. Funny that only your site is not coming up in your area. I'm in SE Missouri and it pops up instantly and browses really quick.

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
You might need to call the company that hosts the site if you haven't already and see what they say. Funny that only your site is not coming up in your area. I'm in SE Missouri and it pops up instantly and browses really quick.
I'm in Montana and it won't work for me.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I need to be able to reach my calendar. LOL Everyone will be wondering where I am at if I don't show up for their cleaning.
Do you have a smart phone? I just started with one, or at least a good one, earlier this year. Can't imagine being w/o it now. I get 4g connection through Tracfone and buy my service annually. I mainly got it to use House Call Pro, but you can use any calendar on it. I've gotten to where I depend on it a lot. You can buy unlocked cell phones and buy a sim card from Tracfone and have it activated. Heck of a lot better than spending hundreds of dollars a year for a cell phone plan.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
You are not over there in Cooter, MO are you??
I've heard of Cooter, but never been there. It's about a little over an hour almost directly south of me.

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Do you have a smart phone? I just started with one, or at least a good one, earlier this year. Can't imagine being w/o it now. I get 4g connection through Tracfone and buy my service annually. I mainly got it to use House Call Pro, but you can use any calendar on it. I've gotten to where I depend on it a lot. You can buy unlocked cell phones and buy a sim card from Tracfone and have it activated. Heck of a lot better than spending hundreds of dollars a year for a cell phone plan.
Can House Call Pro, Take cards like square? Or do you have to run both services?

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
I have a windows phone so it is not compatible with House Call Pro. I use House Call for a while but I like my calendar better. I can see the whole month at a glance......that is, when my site is up.