My reviews and opinions on the pre sprays I've tested. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

My reviews and opinions on the pre sprays I've tested.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Been using Kleenrite Extreme for over ten yrs. Never fails me and has zero smeal . Works super with slurry . Zero smeal .

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I've been using Kleenrite Extreme for years. Works great. No odor and no bad ingredients. Heavily soiled I boost with citrus.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
I love bio break and flex. Extreme Clean is good but I hate breathing it. Too gnarly. What would you guys think of adding a few ounces of 40 vol h2o2 in with bio break?
I think BB is enzyme based...and 40 Vol would neutralize them rendering BB useless...I think.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I am incapable. The female I did last night was all of about 118 pounds tops, not an ounce of fat on her and 21 years old. Very petite and yet, took a hell of a thumping. On the other hand, you make a hell of a double dater, Matt. No matter what the hog friend looks like, you got it covered.

I could have used a friend like you some years ago.
Like a Wing Man with no Conscience?

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Interesting. What about boosting with boost all or OSR?
From their website:

"When you’re dealing with tough food soils, heavy grease, oils and protein, regular presprays just won’t cut it. That’s when you need the power of Bio Break! Bio Break contains encapsulated enzymes that produce tremendous enzymatic action to digest these organic soils and odors."

So if your "booster" affects enzymes...not matter what it is, then use another PS. I only use BB on most upholstery...good on oils.