Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Did you notice this virus came right after the dems lost the impeachment. I will say this this is the left,communist,one world order at work anything to keep trump out of office that’s my opinion and I believe it.
I wish I could prove you wrong.

Reactions: Joe cool

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We had what appeared to be a a client call in and actually said this after asking about rug pricing, "I know business's are hurting these days, can you do better on the pricing"?

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Everyone complaining about unemployment. I got a few full time positions available, and 80% of my calls to people to do interviews do not want to work.
Not to mention that the $600 a week super unemployment bonus led to many people able to make more on unemployment than they did working...government incompetence strikes again!

Reactions: keep it clean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Not to mention that the $600 a week super unemployment bonus led to many people able to make more on unemployment than they did working...government incompetence strikes again!
:mad:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
20 bucks says these folks getting that funny money arent paying their bills with it. So many people I've talked to are under the impression that this is a free ride during mar, apr, and may. Rent & utilities all stopped during shut down lol. And this money is play money. For toys for TV's and buying sht.
It will be a miserable summer for them I reckon. And a busy sheriff's season enforcing evictions.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
20 bucks says these folks getting that funny money arent paying their bills with it. So many people I've talked to are under the impression that this is a free ride during mar, apr, and may. Rent & utilities all stopped during shut down lol. And this money is play money. For toys for TV's and buying sht.
It will be a miserable summer for them I reckon. And a busy sheriff's season enforcing evictions.

Have fun in Harrisburg tomorrow.

The guy in the cesspool called New Jersey that organized a End the Shutdown Rally got a ticket for a $1000 and up to 6 months in jail.

EV5Kpx6XkAA2vfT.jpg

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I think the peoples that get the $600.00 are really low income, like they work and make 20 to 30 k a year. That is not a lot of money, 30K per year in most of the US market

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I think the peoples that get the $600.00 are really low income, like they work and make 20 to 30 k a year. That is not a lot of money, 30K per year in most of the US market
They get 1200 each adult plus 500 per child.
Then unemployment pay plus 600 on top of the unemployment. It's what everyone is telling me anyway as they demand I stop working.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Let me get this straight. A man who has the right to say he is a woman is stopping a man from having a rally about his rights?
For the record though shehe cant stop a protest.
I'm not going though. It will burn too much gas to get out there. Plus I have to go price a job monday afternoon. That's my protest... keep working.