My newest portable set up. Lighter, more powerful, and more versatile set up yet.

Vacuum Thingymajigger

Apr 20, 2018
Real Name
Carlito Pozon
The float switches only shut off the vac motors if the apo fails, filter clogs or if you aren't using the apo. Otherwise the apo runs contionoulsy. Adding a float switch to turn the apo on and off is on my To Do list.
In their parts list, it says float for the pump out, unless its a typo.

J20770

Premium VIP
Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
In their parts list, it says float for the pump out, unless its a typo.
It's a typo. Without a float ball there is nothing to stop water from getting into the motor if the tank overfills except for the two electro mechanical floats. There is one for each motor.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
My Devastator wand with a glide is pretty loud from the suction when it's hooked up to my TMs and my Mytee portable. Just put the wand on the carpet and leave it there and you'll be quiet.
Apologize for any hijack in advance. Im willing to stay in line :)

Regarding the Devastator wand. I can see using a basic stainless 2 jet is probably not the best way to go like I am starting out with and so I have become fascinated by these Devastators. Are they really much easier to use and do they really leave the carpets dry with seemingly almost no dry strokes - especially if I am running it form the new air hog?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Apologize for any hijack in advance. Im willing to stay in line :)

Regarding the Devastator wand. I can see using a basic stainless 2 jet is probably not the best way to go like I am starting out with and so I have become fascinated by these Devastators. Are they really much easier to use and do they really leave the carpets dry with seemingly almost no dry strokes - especially if I am running it form the new air hog?
I found out that the mytee Bentley is the easiest to use, back pains are minimal, easy to glide and light.

Reactions: JD5150 and Ymetimme

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
I found out that the mytee Bentley is the easiest to use, back pains are minimal, easy to glide and light.
Yes and it has some agitation with it plus leaves the carpet lightly damp and fast drying times with a 47 blower with a round waste tank. Does it all without dry swipes on most carpet but it depends on what kind of day it is outside. I do run it at 10 flow with 5gpm pump with diesel heat.

Reactions: Fedri

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
LOL that you mentioned back pains..cleaned only 4 times now and already started eating better and working out and stretching. I see the writing on the wall. (That I need to do all that if I am going to be able to clean carpet!)

But then again part of my reason to start the biz was to challenge myself and one of the challenges is physically.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Have you used the Devastator? If so, are the dry times as they appear? (It just appears to be super quality)

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
LOL that you mentioned

LOL that you mentioned back pains..cleaned only 4 times now and already started eating better and working out and stretching. I see the writing on the wall. (That I need to do all that if I am going to be able to clean carpet!)

But then again part of my reason to start the biz was t challenge myself and one of the the challenges is physically.
Don't work hard but work smart.

I had very painful back pains in the past specially after my soccer matches. Working out, stretching regularly, rolling my back and using an easy wand made me continue my carpet cleaning business. As soon as I save up for another Bentley I am buying it as a backup. I love the heavy tmf wand on commercial.

Reactions: Select

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Don't work hard but work smart.

I had very painful back pains in the past specially after my soccer matches. Working out, stretching regularly, rolling my back and using an easy wand made me continue my carpet cleaning business. As soon as I save up for another Bentley I am buying it as a backup. I love the heavy tmf wand on commercial.
I have the tmf wand and they are similar with the same glide if I am not mistaken. Bentley glides easier then the tmf wand.

Reactions: Select

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I have the tmf wand and they are similar with the same glide if I am not mistaken. Bentley glides easier then the tmf wand.
Thank you for sharing your experience, I appreciate it.

There appears to be a few TMF wands. TMF swivel limited edition, TMF dang pro, and TMF revolution I believe..

Mytee Bentley less than half price of the devastator!

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Thank you for sharing your experience, I appreciate it.

There appears to be a few TMF wands. TMF swivel limited edition, TMF dang pro, and TMF revolution I believe..

Mytee Bentley less than half price of the devastator!
Mostly They are all same, but the built quality is different. The tmf wand is built better by tmf. If you take care of the mytee Bentley it will last, once every two weeks I grease the swivel.

Here you can watch me use it, I have cleaned a dirty poly with tmf black label.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Mostly They are all same, but the built quality is different. The tmf wand is built better by tmf. If you take care of the mytee Bentley it will last, once every two weeks I grease the swivel.

Here you can watch me use it, I have cleaned a dirty poly with tmf black label.

Wow looks like it cleaned pretty well, it sounds pretty serious, and appeared to glide easier since I saw you (at least a few times) wand with one hand. Thanks again for the additional information.

By the way, what was that stuff you were spraying down. It looked like you might not of needed to extract that stuff..

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Wow looks like it cleaned pretty well, it sounds pretty serious, and appeared to glide easier since I saw you (at least a few times) wand with one hand. Thanks again for the additional information.

By the way, what was that stuff you were spraying down. It looked like you might not of needed to extract that stuff..
I use the concrobium spot remover and it needs to be rinsed, I left it so it works for couple of minutes.