My New website since I started carpet cleaning.

VividCleaning

Jun 4, 2012
Canada
www.vividcleaning.ca
Real Name
Roland Oskalns
Business Location
Canada
So I just updated my new website. I had had the old design for over 7 years. I decided to update after google rolled out its newest algorithm update which requires providing users with a lot of free information. My old carpet cleaning site had only 9 pages in total one for carpet cleaning one for upholstery and one for tile and grout. The new one contains many more pages and is better organized.
This is how it looked before. vivid old.PNG

You can see the updated version live http://www.vividcleaning.ca/ .

Let me know what you think. Is there anything you would recommend to add or change?

Reactions: Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
So I just updated my new website. I had had the old design for over 7 years. I decided to update after google rolled out its newest algorithm update which requires providing users with a lot of free information. My old carpet cleaning site had only 9 pages in total one for carpet cleaning one for upholstery and one for tile and grout. The new one contains many more pages and is better organized.
This is how it looked before.View attachment 70813

You can see the updated version live http://www.vividcleaning.ca/ .

Let me know what you think. Is there anything you would recommend to add or change?

I am only looking at it from my desktop and not looking at your coding - it appears to run very nice. Looks smooth. Would change the buttons in the slider to all be similar and not transparent.

Very Nice!

Reactions: VividCleaning

VividCleaning

Jun 4, 2012
Canada
www.vividcleaning.ca
Real Name
Roland Oskalns
Business Location
Canada
I am only looking at it from my desktop and not looking at your coding - it appears to run very nice. Looks smooth. Would change the buttons in the slider to all be similar and not transparent.

Very Nice!
Thanks for your input.