My New Van!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mar 26, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Real Name
Brian
Business Location
United States
I have been in business for about 2 and a half years working out of old beat up vans and my personal car. I am super excited about having a professional looking van. It is small enough for garages and work in the inner city but has tons of room for my portables, pressure washer, and vlm equipment and still gets 25mpg. It's the Ram Promaster City Tradesman. I will wrap it soon but since I am primarily commercial it's no rush.
1465822889475.jpg
1465822931524.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using TMF Forums mobile app

alexus

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Real Name
Aleksandr Davidov
I have been in business for about 2 and a half years working out of old beat up vans and my personal car. I am super excited about having a professional looking van. It is small enough for garages and work in the inner city but has tons of room for my portables, pressure washer, and vlm equipment and still gets 25mpg. It's the Ram Promaster City Tradesman. I will wrap it soon but since I am primarily commercial it's no rush. View attachment 65402 View attachment 65403

Congrats

Spooney

Jun 17, 2015
Real Name
Benn Heath
Now to fit it all out (y)

I'm sure you'd have it all worked out. Good on you man. Wish I could afford a spanking newie. Puts the professionalism right up a notch. Enjoy it.

Mar 26, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Real Name
Brian
Business Location
United States
Now to fit it all out (y)

I'm sure you'd have it all worked out. Good on you man. Wish I could afford a spanking newie. Puts the professionalism right up a notch. Enjoy it.
Yeah man I am already designing some homemade metal shelving for it. I don't have tons of money to trick it out so I will do a little at a time. It was actually cheaper to buy this new one than to put a new engine in my astro van since I can stretch the payments out.