My new truck build-Nissan NV & Prochem Legend GT

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
Man you take the long way around to get to your point..

Sure about thato_O?

Here's the VERY FIRST POST I made on this thread and I'll let you decide for yourself

Good rig.

I've decided I'll never buy another TM as long as I live

Strictly VLM as a Lean, Mean Profit machine.

With the right marketing in place VLM will take market share from HWE in a head 2 head competition

I tried to fight it but the technology & science has made it a formidable (& some would suggest superior) alternative to HWE in a residential setting

... & since we're 99% residential, it only makes sense for us.

The profit margins & results make it a no Brainer... enough so to sacrifice commercial cleaning opportunities

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
When this discussion started, you stated your agenda and said you will never buy another tm in your life.

Then i asked a simple question as to where all the dirt goes. And you got all deffensive, i showed proof and you couldnt accept it.. questioned my work...

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
When this discussion started, you stated your agenda and said you will never buy another tm in your life.

Then i asked a simple question as to where all the dirt goes. And you got all deffensive, i showed proof and you couldnt accept it.. questioned my work...

I have 2 truck mounts already (& a third stand alone unit in storage) why would I buy another?

Again, these are BUSINESS DECISION for Me.

Unlike you I don't get all wet in the britches over tools that deliver the goods. My priorities lie first with achieving the results, desires & outcomes of My target Market.

You can't wrap your head around this yet.

Far as the soil/dirt discussion, I've already Owned you on that earlier in this thread.

Reread My replies if you like.

Good day sah!

6'

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
I have 2 truck mounts already (& a third stand alone unit in storage) why would I buy another?

Again, these are BUSINESS DECISION for Me.

Unlike you I don't get all wet in the britches over tools that deliver the goods. My priorities lie first with achieving the results, desires & outcomes of My target Market.

You can't wrap your head around this yet.

Far as the soil/dirt discussion, I've already Owned you on that earlier in this thread.

Reread My replies if you like.

Good day sah!

6'
Where did you own me? I never ever ever said that i dont understand what you are saying. Where did you own me on the dirt discussion? Disregarding what i say doesnt mean you win.

russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
Where did you own me? I never ever ever said that i dont understand what you are saying. Where did you own me on the dirt discussion? Disregarding what i say doesnt mean you win.
I think you guys have said enough 6figga is gonna clean only cleaner carpets in high rises with VLM, I agree with this Security/concierge people suck in Atlanta, those lazy bastards. This is why I quit using my porty.
He also doesn't want the same overhead, he wants more profits what business owner doesn't?

Omar is gonna clean crackhouses, average houses, and the occasional well maintained carpet where he would want to encap.

Some people where crocs, I wear sandals. Doesn't protect the foot from everything but it sure helps!

VLM cleans well, HWE cleans well but neither are perfect and we can use both to ensure we satisfy our customers and they both have their part so quit messing up Rob's thread I'm anxious to see how these vans turn out.

Brian S

Banned
Feb 15, 2015
Real Name
Brian Spiker
Business Location
United States
Here is one of my new Nissan NV with the Titan 575, electric vaccum reel, fresh water tank, best one yet!

Attachments

• 1430688631972.jpg
    1430688631972.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 1430688662912.jpg
    1430688662912.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 1430688687558.jpg
    1430688687558.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 212

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Well then, hey nice rig Rob!
Every time this thread pops up I am hopeful that I'm going to get some info on Rob's new Prochem. I am always disappointed.
I just noticed it popped up and wonder how it devolved into a VLM vs HWE thread? :mad:

PS:I am almost finished and will shoot the video this week weather permitting!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob, How you like the legend so far? Did make any video on this setup / van?
We are shooting the Legend video now. Will be up in November

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
How do u like it so farrr?
I don't use it but my brother has. Can't pry it from his hands if that tells you anything.

Reactions: russrroberts

comfort carpet care

Jul 15, 2013
Georgia
www.comfortcarpetcare.com
Real Name
Michael Comfort
I just noticed it popped up and wonder how it devolved into a VLM vs HWE thread? :mad:

PS:I am almost finished and will shoot the video this week weather permitting!
Yeah I just wanted to see the NV and PROCHEM. The rest of this thread turned into a derailed sux fest.

Reactions: earl804