My new set up

manbearpig

Mar 17, 2017
Real Name
Mike Pollock
NICE! I love the space in the back without the hose reels out he back.

MARIO aLCORTA

Jan 10, 2008
Bakersfield
Real Name
Mario
Business Location
United States
Was going to mount it on the top, like a lot of others but I had an idea of when not in use, or if I needed the room to move it out the way. It has a swivel that allows me to move it all the way against the wall of the van. It also allows me to pull my hose out through the back if I need to.

manbearpig

Mar 17, 2017
Real Name
Mike Pollock
Was going to mount it on the top, like a lot of others but I had an idea of when not in use, or if I needed the room to move it out the way. It has a swivel that allows me to move it all the way against the wall of the van. It also allows me to pull my hose out through the back if I need to.
Wow. Post some pics of that. I love seeing vans that are set up a bit different. I will be changing out my old van this year to another large transit. I like the turning chemical shelves out the back and side door as well.

MARIO aLCORTA

Jan 10, 2008
Bakersfield
Real Name
Mario
Business Location
United States
Yes I will post some more pics tomorrow. I put the chemical mixing station on the back door by the chemical rack. Also connected a line to fill up my presprays or anything else for that matter. Makes it really convenient.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Nice brother!!!!

MARIO aLCORTA

Jan 10, 2008
Bakersfield
Real Name
Mario
Business Location
United States
Yes they are ok if you want to maximize your space. The long chemical rack is sturdier and might last longer, but this one seems to be ok. I’m still modifying it to fit this high top van. Right now it’s a little flimsy but I’m making a custom bracket so it won’t wobble around.
Spins quick to get what I need and easy to grab from outside the van. No more jumping in and out to find things.

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Yes they are ok if you want to maximize your space. The long chemical rack is sturdier and might last longer, but this one seems to be ok. I’m still modifying it to fit this high top van. Right now it’s a little flimsy but I’m making a custom bracket so it won’t wobble around.
Spins quick to get what I need and easy to grab from outside the van. No more jumping in and out to find things.
I also have a high top Sprinter, interested in knowing how it works for you over time.

MARIO aLCORTA

Jan 10, 2008
Bakersfield
Real Name
Mario
Business Location
United States
Ok I’ll keep you posted but so far works great. Maybe by then they will come up with an extension and a bracket so you won’t have to modify anything

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Work of art. (y)

MARIO aLCORTA

Jan 10, 2008
Bakersfield
Real Name
Mario
Business Location
United States
Thanks Rob. Still working on it and will post more pics when I’m done.
How’s that carpet machine your working on coming along?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thanks Rob. Still working on it and will post more pics when I’m done.
How’s that carpet machine your working on coming along?
Excellent. I have not released it yet because the liberals in the carpet cleaning world will cry "its not a 100% perfect"
Therefore I am giving it 500 hours field time first. ;)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

MARIO aLCORTA

Jan 10, 2008
Bakersfield
Real Name
Mario
Business Location
United States
Ok I’ll try that Rob. Thank you and from how I see you conduct yourself over the years, and how serious and passionate you are about our industry I’m sure you will put out a great product. If you don’t I know it will bother you till you do.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

Tony-ACS

Jun 13, 2015
Oregon
Real Name
Anthony
Mario, love the setup!
so no fresh water tank?
what are the vertical tanks?
and i am really interested in how you did the vacuum hose reel, so that it swivels, that sounds very interesting...
i seen a great idea from the gorilla truck box how they incorporated a truck bed slide out for the unit, that would be awesome for maintenance on the machine, my next truck i will be incorporating a slide out for the unit...

puffinnuggins

Sep 10, 2016
Real Name
Jeff Keeven
Where did you get the spinning chemical holder I can't seem to find it online?

Latest posts