My new Promaster/Judson TNT rig

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Thanks! Considering buying a 2006 van; I put in a call today but no reply; sometimes I get the lady's message machine sometimes I can talk to Les on his cell... must be busy fulfilling orders... can't wait to get one... used to have a Bobcat by HydraMaster that made me over a $million bucks in 5 years, 18hp Briggs, 3M blower #3 heater and a cat pump... when you hear that 'clack!' and the wand jumps a bit you know you've got the right combo of heat and pressure... but am also checking out the ProMaster Thursday... I was picking up area rugs in my empty van today and the ProMaster sales guy stops and says the unit I should get would be back Thursday... was it a 'sign' haha?
I have told many that one can make a ton of money with a small truckmount like your 18HP Briggs 3M Sutorbilt Hydramaster. In about 90% of the jobs I have done that truckmount would have worked fine for me. My first was a Prochem CubXL with a vac flow preheater. Since it was
an early heatexhanger system it mostly provided 170 degree heat which actually was fine. Got into to being a distributor and ordered a Prochem Legend as a demo and sold my Cub. It went a long time with another cleaning company. I understand we all want bigger but just wanted to say
that even a smaller truckmount can make you a ton of money. The key is keeping it busy and charging enough money for a good profit.

Joey J.

Jun 18, 2008
Fl
Started the process of getting a wrap designed. These are the first drafts.

uploadfromtaptalk1438894798153.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1438894802715.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1438894806818.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Joey is going next level!

Joey J.

Jun 18, 2008
Fl
What's the cut out for along the bottom?
Are you talking about the gray bar? If so that is a piece of molding, part of the van.

If I went with #3 I thought it would be better to change the color of the phone number and website to stand out more, agreed?

I also thought it might look a little less busy if those small star burst things coming out from the yellow were wider, more like the ones in #1 in the post above. What do you think?

Remember this is a first draft so throw any ideas to improve it at me.

uploadfromtaptalk1438901549150.jpg

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Are you talking about the gray bar? If so that is a piece of molding, part of the van.

If I went with #3 I thought it would be better to change the color of the phone number and website to stand out more, agreed?

I also thought it might look a little less busy if those small star burst things coming out from the yellow were wider, more like the ones in #1 in the post above. What do you think?

Remember this is a first draft so throw any ideas to improve it at me.

View attachment 52008

I would just wrap over that molding

I agree with the phone number, try it yellow and white and see what it looks like

Normally it might look busy but that yellow background guides your eyes very well...seems easy to read to me

Joey J.

Jun 18, 2008
Fl
I would just wrap over that molding

I agree with the phone number, try it yellow and white and see what it looks like

Normally it might look busy but that yellow background guides your eyes very well...seems easy to read to me

Ok, I didn't think the wrap would stick to that stuff. If it will that would be awesome.

My wife is really pushing me towards #2 she says the yellow in #3 takes away from the logo, specifically the star in the logo.

Of course she's probably just picking #2 because it's half the price of the others, even though she swears that's not it.

Reactions: Kipp

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Ok, I didn't think the wrap would stick to that stuff. If it will that would be awesome.

My wife is really pushing me towards #2 she says the yellow in #3 takes away from the logo, specifically the star in the logo.

Of course she's probably just picking #2 because it's half the price of the others, even though she swears that's not it.

Two is clean and easy to read...If you don't plan to have that theme throughout out your company (website, print marketing, etc) then 2 is over kill

Joey J.

Jun 18, 2008
Fl
Two is clean and easy to read...If you don't plan to have that theme throughout out your company (website, print marketing, etc) then 2 is over kill
Did you mean 3 is overkill?

My logo will of course be on everything.

Ryan Kettering is working on some 5 around door hangers and flyers for me. He's going to tie everything together, try to make it look cohesive.

I've always been a fan of clean and simple but I want something that will help business more than help my ego.

uploadfromtaptalk1438903145065.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1438903201844.jpg

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
White background is what is expected of a carpet van---by me anyway--

Yellow base color on van would be advertizing for your local Stanley Steamer.
I like the yellow Highlites on the bottom of number three with more color up on the phone number.

I question the carpet background how it will look dirty?

All of them have the right amount of wording---What you do and your phone.

The green shirt would be hard for me to put on every morning---just me. Same color as @Johnny Bravo I think.