My new Etm in a pro master

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I want to see the evolution of your rig as you use it and reconfigure things over time for efficiency. I'm sure you will add a vac hose reel and other things as time goes on. Really like your proactive approach to venting the vac motor exhaust now, that's huge.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I want to see the evolution of your rig as you use it and reconfigure things over time for efficiency. I'm sure you will add a vac hose reel and other things as time goes on. Really like your proactive approach to venting the vac motor exhaust now, that's huge.
Jim I have made this to use it in a multiple ways, before I explain let me say this. I have a transfer pump on top of the fresh water tank/barrel. I got 2 pumps, 200 psi in my mytee machine and the otter pump. the transfer pump has a 2 way splitter, turning one side on will transfer water to the otter pump and turning the other side will transfer water to my mytee fresh water tank that has an auto fill. The fresh water reel at the back will feed/fill water 3 things, one is the otter pump, the second is the mytee fresh water tank with auto fill, and the third is to fill the fresh water barrel.

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Thanks for sharing. Always nice to see other setups. It looks more complicated than a normal truckmount. But if it works for you, then that's what matters. Vac hose reel for the win.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Thanks for sharing. Always nice to see other setups. It looks more complicated than a normal truckmount. But if it works for you, then that's what matters. Vac hose reel for the win.
Thanks, it shouldn't be this complicated but I have designed it with the equipment that I have in my garage. Once the equipment starts failing then I will make it a lot simpler. For example I have an otter pump and I couldn't get rid of it because it is still working, once it stops then I will up grade the 200psi pump that is in the machine to an 800 psi and that will make things simpler.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
where is your insulation for the van

you cluttered that thing up TMF style

technoviking1.jpg

Reactions: Fedri

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States

View attachment 87589
Odster you truly seem to be one unique individual. That doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Once again I ask - what are we looking at here? Your setup? Tell us about it.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
that is the most copied and knocked off machine the Techno Viking

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

View attachment 87589
I started to fill insulation in those holes few days ago. What is your recommendation for the insulation type for the walls? Even though on Dec 1 I will put everything away and use my dodge caravan, I will take the machine inside homes I will still insulate for the use of summer months. I am not planning to use this on cold winter months. Dec 1 is the deadline.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I started to fill insulation in those holes few days ago. What is your recommendation for the insulation type for the walls? Even though on Dec 1 I will put everything away and use my dodge caravan, I will take the machine inside homes I will still insulate for the use of summer months. I am not planning to use this on cold winter months. Dec 1 is the deadline.
1. They sell insulation wall & ceiling kits for those vans. It has a plastic sheet over it making everything look clean.

2. Diy method- Roxul or foam board, some cornerbead spray adhesive and furring strips. Then cover with luan.

3. Take it to a spray foam company. Then cover with luan.

Easy way is to just buy the kit.

---
And a heater. I noticed you are walled off from the cab. Did this come with rear heat? If not ide definitely add it. JCWhitney used to sell aftermarket heat that you plumb into the engine coolant for vans. It will get mighty cold back there and fast.

Last edited:

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Foam board insulation. Then cover that with either plastic panels from a place like TAP plastics (they custom cut them for you), or wood so you can hang tools etc but I would paint the wood.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States