Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Great job! Bad part is you may get a 1 out of 75 response. As long as you win in the end!
Actually in my area EDDM goes a long way...i hit 2500 homes a quarter along with a FB post boost here and there...keeps me busy.

Maybe i just rock some dirty carpets and the word gets around.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Lol! I know one thing I have to cut back on my advertising starting now! My prophet margin is going out the window! Darn Angie's List, Home Advisor, and SEO!!!

Don't matter, you're investing in the future of the company. You don't wanna know what I spend and its increasing next month.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Thanks Ryan!

I like that there's no pricing and the word "trust" is used but on yer next effort, I'd strongly recommend nixing the stock photo and replacing it with a shot of yer own family and dog with the wording... "Bo Espinosa, Owner Operator"...
Much , much more impact to quality minded prospects than a generic stock photo

Reactions: StevenB. and Allied

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
I like that there's no pricing and the word "trust" is used but on yer next effort, I'd strongly recommend nixing the stock photo and replacing it with a shot of yer own family and dog with the wording... "Bo Espinosa, Owner Operator"...
Much , much more impact to quality minded prospects than a generic stock photo
i like custom photos too.. but only of they are half way decent quality. when people send me stuff I am honest with them and let them know if the quality of the images is good or not. @Pioneer Floorcare LLC has some really nice images of his daughter that we use on his stuff.. I'm not sure if they were professionally taken or not but they sure look like it. I would highly recommend hiring a professional for a few hundred dollars to take some pics for web and print.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
i like custom photos too.. but only of they are half way decent quality. when people send me stuff I am honest with them and let them know if the quality of the images is good or not. @Pioneer Floorcare LLC has some really nice images of his daughter that we use on his stuff.. I'm not sure if they were professionally taken or not but they sure look like it. I would highly recommend hiring a professional for a few hundred dollars to take some pics for web and print.
Disagree. I'd make a million dollar bet that even a poorly done family photo shits on the return of a stock photo

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
I sent out over2500 cards to approx 96k income demo.. very quality minded cards that you did for me.. Got a couple calls, and zero jobs..
There is some rule here in north Florida that if you have 2,000 feet of carpet and stairs, it still shouldn't cost more than $200.
I can clean 2 rooms on lower income demo, and get my minimum of $120 no problem..
I swear the people with money here are tight assess..
I'm going to send the rest of my cards to like. a 50 k demo..
Theyy may have 1,000 sf of carpet, and they'll pay 25 cents a foot, and not quibble.
Once. you buy a house with an ass load of carpet, apparently it's supposed to be like 15 cents here

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I sent out over2500 cards to approx 96k income demo.. very quality minded cards that you did for me.. Got a couple calls, and zero jobs..
There is some rule here in north Florida that if you have 2,000 feet of carpet and stairs, it still shouldn't cost more than $200.
I can clean 2 rooms on lower income demo, and get my minimum of $120 no problem..
I swear the people with money here are tight assess..
I'm going to send the rest of my cards to like. a 50 k demo..
Theyy may have 1,000 sf of carpet, and they'll pay 25 cents a foot, and not quibble.
Once. you buy a house with an ass load of carpet, apparently it's supposed to be like 15 cents here
You mind posting pics of yer cards?...
Curious if the card itself might be your problem

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Print can be expensive and costs $$/time to test and make changes.

One thing I would encourage going forward is run a facebook campaign to the same demographic for a month before running a print ad making changes every week. See if anything really pops.

Not perfect but might tell you certain pictures to use or stay away from.

Dont get caught up in what you THINK, test, test, test and learn from your customers.

Reactions: Jose Holguin