www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Here is what I am working on so far. I adjusted my pricing because my old pricing was killing me. 1600sqft for $99 was my first mailer and it was busting my balls. So, I scaled it back a bit. I am going to lose the Rotovac picture and replace it with something else. But I just wanted to post this and get some feedback on what changes I could make to increase my chances of getting businsess. I am not a marketing guy in any sense. I just do the best I can with the limited knowledge I have. Thanks for all the help from the TMF members.
Screen_shot_2013-07-23_at_7.03.35_PM.png
Screen_shot_2013-07-23_at_7.03.46_PM.png

A1CS

Feb 24, 2012
South Dakota
www.A-1CarpetService.com
Real Name
Harold Pastian
Business Location
United States
Here is what I am working on so far. I adjusted my pricing because my old pricing was killing me. 1600sqft for $99 was my first mailer and it was busting my balls. So, I scaled it back a bit. I am going to lose the Rotovac picture and replace it with something else. But I just wanted to post this and get some feedback on what changes I could make to increase my chances of getting businsess. I am not a marketing guy in any sense. I just do the best I can with the limited knowledge I have. Thanks for all the help from the TMF members. View attachment 19526View attachment 19527

scotchgard, scotchgarding, scotchgarded

Jpais

Feb 5, 2012
Texas
Real Name
Joseph Pais
Business Location
United States
Why not have a picture of you doing the work?

Also consider more than image based stuff... Do some selling. Why should I call you? What are you doing that's different than the guy on the sign for $50 for 3 rooms... Or $99 for the whole house??

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Why not have a picture of you doing the work?

Also consider more than image based stuff... Do some selling. Why should I call you? What are you doing that's different than the guy on the sign for $50 for 3 rooms... Or $99 for the whole house??
Working on revisions now. Not doing $99 whole house. Although my last mailer worked well, it jsut was too much and I ma starting to realize that my time is actually worth something.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
the 360i takes forever to clean with using a porty! hope your using a truckmount! wouldn't it be faster to use a 175 then wand it?
I hung up my powerwand and now use a Trex. IT is much faster and my shoulders don't hurt at the end of the day. I don't have my TM installed yet but on will be putting it in the last week of august.

cleaningservicepros

Pssst....I'm a dirt swirler
Jan 18, 2010
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
The T-Rex is an awesome looking machine. Maybe take a pic of yourself wiping a clean streak in a traffic lane with it. That would be a winner.

Also, if you don't mind sharing, how are you distributing these door hangers?

Thanks

I hung up my powerwand and now use a Trex. IT is much faster and my shoulders don't hurt at the end of the day. I don't have my TM installed yet but on will be putting it in the last week of august.

A1CS

Feb 24, 2012
South Dakota
www.A-1CarpetService.com
Real Name
Harold Pastian
Business Location
United States
raise the prices for Scotchgard by 30% on your website, makes it look more valuable. Then change your coupon to 30% off Scotchgard. When a company advertises 10% off it does nothing for me. Just my opinion.

10% off kills it for me on duct cleaning, but everything else I agree. But the duct cleaning avg ticket is $250+

Reactions: The Dirt Army

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
The T-Rex is an awesome looking machine. Maybe take a pic of yourself wiping a clean streak in a traffic lane with it. That would be a winner.

Also, if you don't mind sharing, how are you distributing these door hangers?

Thanks
If I do door hangers, I will just be out there hoofing it myself. Maybe hire someone off craigslist that wants some part time work.

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I cannot believe you were cleaning 1600 sqft of carpet $99. I bet you were crazy crazy busy.
I charge $99 for 450 sqft with a special.

Idk your flyer looks to busy for me. I look at it and i have no interest in continuing to read it. I'm no marketing master though.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
You did an EDD previously?

How did it go? How many did you ship?

Thanks
I got 24 customers off of 4,808 EDDM fliers. I am happy with that results and learned a lot. The next round will be better I hope. Calls are still coming in from the first round.

Reactions: cleaningservicepros

ASAP

Feb 1, 2011
Ca
Real Name
Pete DLP
Business Location
United States
Here is what I am working on so far. I adjusted my pricing because my old pricing was killing me. 1600sqft for $99 was my first mailer and it was busting my balls. So, I scaled it back a bit. I am going to lose the Rotovac picture and replace it with something else. But I just wanted to post this and get some feedback on what changes I could make to increase my chances of getting businsess. I am not a marketing guy in any sense. I just do the best I can with the limited knowledge I have. Thanks for all the help from the TMF members. View attachment 19526View attachment 19527
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1374980721.670165.jpg

Here's mine.... I really like yours....