My new custom Canadian Porty-

Richard Baldwin

Premium VIP
Sep 5, 2008
Ontario
www.expertcarpet-care.com
Real Name
Richard Baldwin
Ahh ok, its a Ninja! I have been using one in my shop for 5 years. Good workhorse, but you need to know how to replace parts as they do go from time to time. NEVER run acid rinse in this ninja or you are looking at a new pump within a few months.

Mine is dual 3 stage vacs
500psi pump which actually produces about 200psi lol

Nick P

Sep 30, 2008
Florida
Real Name
Nick Palumbo
Business Location
United States
I have a ninja porty 500psi. It works great. Light enough to get in and out of the van for one person. for me anyway.
Nick :AddEmoticons0423:

Canada-Eh

Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
coswaysupply.com
Real Name
Kenny Cosway
Business Location
Canada
I have been running acid in my Ninja's for 15 years. Never had a pump go yet.
Actually this machine is not a Ninja. It is called a E1000 (from Esteam). yah I know it looks like a ninja.

In fact when you buy one from me I GIVE a free gallon of Acid rinse :)

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Century in U.S. and Esteam in Canada share the molds. That one in the picture is an Esteam. The late Bill Shero did a great job on the design. The one improvement that I think would help is the wheels having a wheel well to shield them from banging into corners of walls. Esteam is a very good company.

John LaBarbera
Mytee Products Inc

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
20" rims errrr I mean 12" factory installed wheels ;)
Now that's funny. All you need now is some fuzzy dice and some spinners...:bigsmiley:

PS:Great work man!

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Nice porty dude!! Look like that thing is really easy to move around....up and down stairs etc...... Good job! Oh ya, nice set of twenkies (20") on there too!:bigsmiley:

Canada-Eh

Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
coswaysupply.com
Real Name
Kenny Cosway
Business Location
Canada
What psi are you running? What is the purpose of the hour meter? The color looks real good.

John
On machines with 500 psi, the pump needs to be serviced at 1000 hours. This got me to liking the hour meters on my demo units so people know I'm not full of it when I claim it has only been used x number of times. So now I ask the factory to put hour meters on all my machines.

The one in the photo is 250 psi.

Ken

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
On machines with 500 psi, the pump needs to be serviced at 1000 hours. This got me to liking the hour meters on my demo units so people know I'm not full of it when I claim it has only been used x number of times. So now I ask the factory to put hour meters on all my machines.

The one in the photo is 250 psi.

Ken
This actually seems like a good idea. Do you happen to have a picture of the hour meter?

Would be a good way to determine when/how long pumps, vacs, etc. last. Thanks again.

Canada-Eh

Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
coswaysupply.com
Real Name
Kenny Cosway
Business Location
Canada
This actually seems like a good idea. Do you happen to have a picture of the hour meter?

Would be a good way to determine when/how long pumps, vacs, etc. last. Thanks again.
Yes
I took a pic of it today at my office and will post it tomorrow.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Hour gauges used to be a popular feature way, way back in the very late 60's & early '70's--thru the '80s. The purpose was for the Operator to recognize when to grease (maintenance) their vacuum pump (sutorbilt) &/or pressure pump (piston style; roller). (A hour gauge is similar to mileage on a automobile; & when to change ones oil, etc).

In those days, a large majority of pumps had grease serts.

The very best to all;
Ed Valentine