Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have finished my new box truck. Many know that I am putting 500 hours on it before releasing publicly early Spring. To me, it is truly a dream set up. Though I have not cleaned in a couple years I plan on marketing the new truck as unique. I also want to be the one to put ALL the field test hours on it. So I am going to start another DBA under my current corp. I plan on marketing myself as "the most expensive room cleaner" in the America. My thought is 100 a room for basic clean, 150 room for clean and deodorize or protect and 200 a room for clean, deod and protect. Minimum 3 rooms. What do you think?

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
YIKES! I'm not so sure that marketing strategy will entice many people to call. :eek:
But I gotta say, Rob.....You got balls enough to try it, so screw it...go for it. I look forward to knowing what kind of results you get.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Thats fudgeing nuts brother, ill be following this one.....try to make a video of a couple of the calls where your selling them on 200 a room i gotta hear it. If it works it people would have to stop saying it cant be done.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
YIKES! I'm not so sure that marketing strategy will entice many people to call. :eek:
But I gotta say, Rob.....You got balls enough to try it, so screw it...go for it. I look forward to knowing what kind of results you get.
It's not a money thing. It's what I am placing my value as. Hopefully if I feel I am worth it others will too. It may fall flat on its face but I won't know until I try. I preparing a marketing strategy now. Wish me well lol.

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
It's not a money thing. It's what I am placing my value as. Hopefully if I feel I am worth it others will too. It may fall flat on its face but I won't know until I try. I preparing a marketing strategy now. Wish me well lol.

Buddy....I hope you knock um dead. (y)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thats fudgeing nuts brother, ill be following this one.....try to make a video of a couple of the calls where your selling them on 200 a room i gotta hear it. If it works it people would have to stop saying it cant be done.
Will do. I might not get any calls, at least not right away is my thought. But hey, won't know till I try. Been developing the marketing for it today. Will run ads starting following week.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Is he the one who's going to pop the champagne corks and pass out the Grey Poupon? :p
No, no, no. He is the one handing out the booties, what color?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Suction Junkie

Feb 24, 2011
Chicago Illinois
Real Name
Reuben Brumby
Business Location
United States
I have finished my new box truck. Many know that I am putting 500 hours on it before releasing publicly early Spring. To me, it is truly a dream set up. Though I have not cleaned in a couple years I plan on marketing the new truck as unique. I also want to be the one to put ALL the field test hours on it. So I am going to start another DBA under my current corp. I plan on marketing myself as "the most expensive room cleaner" in the America. My thought is 100 a room for basic clean, 150 room for clean and deodorize or protect and 200 a room for clean, deod and protect. Minimum 3 rooms. What do you think?
Give them a choice of room pricing over the phone or offer a square foot option, whichever is less..
Just make sure the square foot price is up there also. This will be fair for those that have smaller spaces.
Either way, you won't have issues with customers. My lowest package price is .55 and goes up to .85.
You will have customers that appreciate the quality!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Give them a choice of room pricing over the phone or offer a square foot option, whichever is less..
Just make sure the square foot price is up there also. This will be fair for those that have smaller spaces.
Either way, you won't have issues with customers. My lowest package price is .55 and goes up to .85.
You will have customers that appreciate the quality!
I'm just gonna tell them up front this is my room price and its not negotiable.