Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I have to install my mytee supply pump and hang my hoses and strap down my tank. Hopefully soon. My kids are asking to play. Wife wants to go to Applebee's lol. We're going to Applebee's lol.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here are some pictures of what I did today. I strapped down fresh water tank, I put up hoses, and I put in black slip resistant pads in my cabinet. Wow it's nice to have it almost done. Finally.
image.jpg

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I have to redo my wand hanger and hook up my mytee pump. I'll post pics of that as soon as I get it done. I'm busy for the next few days so probably not till weekend. Thanks for looking at my setup progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Savage

Hawkins

Oct 15, 2011
Washington
Real Name
Matt Hawkins
Business Location
United States

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
It's almost done. I have my wands on the floor right now. I hate a mess in my trailer. I have to put a stack of drawers like a tool box to put my tools also probably under the front hoses. I'll see how it looks first. More pics soon.

Reactions: Hawkins

Nutech

Nov 25, 2014
Real Name
Kirk walters
Do you have a trailer?
Yes sir. Still working on it though. Just finished mounting fuel tank on the tongue and removed the one inside. I have a list of things to do.
Do you have a trailer?
yes sir. Still have a list to do on it. Here's a pic transferring fuel from my inside tank to the one mounted outside.
image.jpg

Reactions: Nomad74

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Looks nice, I bet your wife is sooooo happy with all the time you spent in the tailer lol. My wife knows whenI say I am going to do some work in the truck that I am not coming back in for about 4 hours.
She didn't say to much. A little complaining not bad she is a awesome woman. We are pretty relaxed with each other. She goes out with the girls and I say see you when you get back, take a taxi. She know I love fixing up my business. also she acts like she is interested in my trailer lol.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Just got home from sizzler. Today I did a guys house who's on the rental board in my town. He say they rent 1/3 of the towns rentals. He was in love with my trailer and setup. He took pics of my trailer from lots of directions and he took pics of my amtex running. He said he's going to hand out my card to other owners and bring up my company at the next meeting. He was impressed with my trailer organization and professional look. Another job from my orange setup!!!! By the way the carpets looked perfect !

Last edited:

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Did my first oil change today. Also changed the pump oil and greased my blower. That sound bad lol. Oh well ready for another 50 hours. So far so good. Keep you posted on any changes.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I just did mine also. The one thing I had a question for Ben was the water pump takes SAE30 motor oil BUT it needs to be non-detergent.
I went to Home Depot and got the cat oil for pumps. It's like $9. He told me to buy it there. Here's a bad pic lol.
image.jpg

Reactions: Wec and Nomad74