FB My Lucky Monday! look at what I just found at this lady’s trash! So, as soon as I got a chance, I

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
F

Frank Bucklew Jr

Just apply for a local sales job lol they will show you the first day

G

Georgeanna Marie Montalto

We have 2 kirbys, we do not use them in the business. The are on the heavy side but I love it. Cannot believe she threw it out.

R

Rodney Ray Rapp

I guess I’ll charge 159 for vacuuming and I’ll buy a new vacuum for each customer LOL

R

Rodney Ray Rapp

☝️

R

Rodney Ray Rapp

Nice

R

Rodney Ray Rapp

Yes I already have a does starter for the dryer vent ducts that’ll work out great

R

Rodney Ray Rapp

Dust downer

M

Michael Jimenez

That’s because that Kirby is 50 years old

A

Antjuan White

You can get a manual on EBay. That’s is a Kirby Heritage ll made between 1984-1989

T

Tim Guimond

I have two of the newer ones the sentria II way lighter than all the older ones and has the Power drive. I doubt a shark will outlast these. Kirby have a lifetime warranty as well

A

Antjuan White

I have a Kirby model 517 from 1957 and it is way lighter then any of the newer machines

M

Mike Sheridan

Wow, a $2500 piece of garbage, at least you could sell it for $1000, lol

M

Mike Sheridan

I had the demo awhile back, and dude dumped baby powder on my floor to show how well it sucked stuff up, it got most of it, and beat the rest into the floor. I was like, I still see it, he tried again, and I could still see it, I told him it's cool, I'll get it later with my truck mount, lol

M

Michaelangelo Edwards

J

Jeremy Marquardt

When Kirby demo' me back in 1996 she has soap suds on the carpet 4' high!!! I literally went and started my hydramaster and showed her what was up and schooled her on why foaming soap is bad for carpets lol. That was fun

R

Ryan Leavitt

Jesus get a new one. I know we say it will be the last vacuum you ever have to buy but it doesn’t mean it should be.