My life is changing. I'm excited. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

My life is changing. I'm excited.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
The only source of knowledge is experience. -Albert Einstein
I love that quote. Seems like every thing I go through good or bad makes me reflect and say "jeez I was so dumb, thank goodness I learned that lesson"

That being said I'm so excited for the future!

This week has hit me like a ton of bricks for a multitude of reasons:
I'm bubbling over with information, ideas, Inspiration and encouragement from last week at SFS.
This week is the start of my final year of my 20's yikes.
My business just turned 5 years old.. (Thanks for reminding me jay)
And most importantly I just found out I'm having a new baby.

I love the struggles of life and the wisdom they bring. I can't count how many times I've been filled with fear or eyes full of tears over the challenges that business or personal relationships bring. But now I feel fully equipped to grab ahold of a new lease on life and move forward stronger than ever.

I love all you on the board and appreciate the help you have given me over time. I only hope I can give back more to everyone in my life than i will ever have received.

johnny916

Sep 26, 2010
CA
Real Name
John A
Business Location
United States
I'm still testing Einstein's theory of relativity, I'll let you guys know if he was right.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I'm still testing Einstein's theory of relativity, I'll let you guys know if he was right.
Is this the real Johnny?..
I got nothing in way of that kind of brain power. I'll stick with making mistakes ONCE and then learning from them. Much easier philosophy.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Congrats on the new baby! How many is this for you Torrey? I'm on #4 now. Wife should have it baked in a few months. any word on that rotovac you were thinking of selling me?
3rd and last child. Exciting times.

I need to pull it out and go over it. If I can scratch some time together I'll do it this week I hope. You know how life gets..
Keep reminding me. Phone number is in sig, I text more than anything.

Majestic

Mar 3, 2013
Surprise, Arizona
www.magnificentfloors.com
Real Name
Mike Maughan
Business Location
United States

I need to pull it out and go over it. If I can scratch some time together I'll do it this week I hope. You know how life gets..
Keep reminding me. Phone number is in sig, I text more than anything.
Text and this anyways :) lol I know how it gets. No worries. I am getting ready to move into a new house so things a bit crazy at my place right now. So just didn't want you forgetting about it. lol we can take our time. I have to figure out how to put my sig. down at the bottom. just haven't taken the time to do it yet. :rolleyes:

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States

I need to pull it out...
To late you're having a third baby :D. Congratulations!!!!!! You're going to have to send out cigars once he or she is born...

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
obviously i dont know you Torrey, but congrats on the baby man. Ive got 3 myself, so i speak from experience when i say, its quite the adventure. 2 kids wasent so bad. but with my 3rd my patience are shot, and string myself up by my solution hose almost sounds like a viable option some days lol

You seem like a good guy, and i envy you that your only a few months younger than me, yet your doing much better than I. You have made me wonder what i could have done, if not for working for hack outfits all those years.

ass kissing over....you may now return to our regularly scheduled bad humor and mom jokes.

Apr 7, 2009
Central PA (814) Area Code
Real Name
Chad Smith & Jennifer Fogleman
Business Location
United States
The only source of knowledge is experience. -Albert Einstein
I love that quote. Seems like every thing I go through good or bad makes me reflect and say "jeez I was so dumb, thank goodness I learned that lesson"

That being said I'm so excited for the future!

This week has hit me like a ton of bricks for a multitude of reasons:
I'm bubbling over with information, ideas, Inspiration and encouragement from last week at SFS.
This week is the start of my final year of my 20's yikes.
My business just turned 5 years old.. (Thanks for reminding me jay)
And most importantly I just found out I'm having a new baby.

I love the struggles of life and the wisdom they bring. I can't count how many times I've been filled with fear or eyes full of tears over the challenges that business or personal relationships bring. But now I feel fully equipped to grab ahold of a new lease on life and move forward stronger than ever.

I love all you on the board and appreciate the help you have given me over time. I only hope I can give back more to everyone in my life than i will ever have received.
Congrats on the little one. Ours is 4 years old already and to be honest he got a fire under our asses to be more successful. Right after he was born is when we decided to get the cleaning biz going. It worked out nice because most of our customers let us bring him to work so we got lots of time with him. As he grew older and the business grew we could no longer do that as we wanted a more professional image so now he is in Daycare most of the day.
Just enjoy him/her while he/she is small cause time flies. Good Luck!

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
To late you're having a third baby :D. Congratulations!!!!!! You're going to have to send out cigars once he or she is born...
I'm glad you took that one, I was trying real hard to ignore it. hahaha

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Wow talk about setting myself up for that one! Jeez.

Thanks, I'll keep y'all updated.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Congrats on the little one. Ours is 4 years old already and to be honest he got a fire under our asses to be more successful. Right after he was born is when we decided to get the cleaning biz going. It worked out nice because most of our customers let us bring him to work so we got lots of time with him. As he grew older and the business grew we could no longer do that as we wanted a more professional image so now he is in Daycare most of the day.
Just enjoy him/her while he/she is small cause time flies. Good Luck!
I do plan on shamelessly using all these kids in lots of marketing material!

Mikey34

Sep 23, 2011
va
Real Name
mike Parkinson
Business Location
United States
Congrats Bama! I still don't have any, but wife is really bothering me now.... Hopefully this year I will knock her up!

Reactions: Torrey W

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Your moms perfect...

jaymark

Premium VIP
Feb 8, 2011
PA
Real Name
Yea
Business Location
United States
Actually this is one of the most amazing facts about our world. Get this because I go around telling everyone.

CERN, the machine built to test the theory of relativity proved something amazing. When two sub particles of atoms are separated, not matter the distance, will rotate counter the other. Which basically proves that there is "something" faster then light. So what is it? If you were to separate a particle by trillions and trillions of miles, and start rotating them, how in the world will the other particle rotate right away?

The scientist actually said they figured out the answer to this problem by just ignoring it.

Read, "A brief history of nearly everything", to read more.