Jan 29, 2012
Ohio
www.akleenerimage.com
Real Name
Joe Orcutt
Business Location
United States

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Looks good Johnny ! Where did you get your centrifuge from? What kind of price have you been able to get on the polysters?

The centerfuge was shipped in from Turkey. When it comes to nylon and polyester rugs I've charged as much as $4 per square foot to clean them to as low as $1.

Although those rugs are a lot cheaper I tell the client I do the exact same method of cleaning which is pretty much the truth. They're just a lot easier or less stressful to clean since they're basically bullet proof.

akleenerimage

Jan 29, 2012
Ohio
www.akleenerimage.com
Real Name
Joe Orcutt
Business Location
United States
The centerfuge was shipped in from Turkey. When it comes to nylon and polyester rugs I've charged as much as $4 per square foot to clean them to as low as $1.

Although those rugs are a lot cheaper I tell the client I do the exact same method of cleaning which is pretty much the truth. They're just a lot easier or less stressful to clean since they're basically bullet proof.
How much for the centrifuge from there ? I know I've seen some ads from them but figured they were a scam or something lol. I have the Joe Roberts rug sucker and marinator system but we haven't quite got it nailed down real good to get prices below $2. It seems most of the poly rugs are cheaper for the homeowner to replace vs clean. Is there a good sales line you have been able to use to make them go for the cleaning ? Do you find that your rug dollars per hour are less than your carpet cleaning dollars per hour?

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
How much for the centrifuge from there ? I know I've seen some ads from them but figured they were a scam or something lol. I have the Joe Roberts rug sucker and marinator system but we haven't quite got it nailed down real good to get prices below $2. It seems most of the poly rugs are cheaper for the homeowner to replace vs clean. Is there a good sales line you have been able to use to make them go for the cleaning ? Do you find that your rug dollars per hour are less than your carpet cleaning dollars per hour?

I am no salesman, and that's on purpose. I know it costs me lots of money, but I hate that part of this business and therefore am fortunate enough that I don't have to sell protectant on any jobs to get by. So when it comes to rugs I myself have told them plenty of times it be cheaper to buy a new rug then pay me to clean it.

I'm primarily a carpet cleaner and as such I am much more efficient at it then rug cleaning. So 9 times out of 10 I make more per hour cleaning carpets then doing anything else. But again this is due to the fact that is what I am most efficient at.

Between shipping , delivery, and going though customs, you should just about double the price of getting a centrifuge from Turkey.

I'm sure in no time there will be a TMF approved Centrifuge you can get here so I'm not going to get into who to get them from and any of that stuff. I've learned my lesson doing that on here.

Dec 24, 2018
Real Name
Şafak Ergin
Business Location
Turkey
Looks good Johnny ! Where did you get your centrifuge from?
There are dozens of rug cleaning machines manufacturers in Turkey, including us. If you're interested in buying a centrifuge from Turkey however, ensure that you are working with a reliable company with good quality products. It's a long way from US to Turkey, it won't be easy to solve the problems if any occurs. Besides, many businesses open and close in less than 2 years.

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States