My latest rug washing pit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Chris, here is the link - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AC310.

We often have some of these used for 3 days during our hands-on rug washing class and sold at a discount after the class. This year's fall class is Nov 7th- 9th in San Diego.
Scott, Whose all going to be there in San Diego for the Rug class? I'm thinking about sending the wife and maybe stopping by myself.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Way to go Johnny!!!

Thats sweet.

Best wishes,:happy:

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Chris, here is the link - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AC310.

We often have some of these used for 3 days during our hands-on rug washing class and sold at a discount after the class. This year's fall class is Nov 7th- 9th in San Diego.
Please give more info,

Ive been cleaning rugs for a long time and I can always learn something new.
Is this a IICRC credited class?

I'd love to become certified in that area.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Scott, Whose all going to be there in San Diego for the Rug class? I'm thinking about sending the wife and maybe stopping by myself.
Doug, Clark and myself are for sure going to be there. Hoping at least one of the local rug plant operators joins us.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Please give more info,

Ive been cleaning rugs for a long time and I can always learn something new.
Is this a IICRC credited class?

I'd love to become certified in that area.

The class qualifies for 14 hours of IICRC continuing education credit. It is not a rug cleaning certification class. The IICRC certification class requires a lot of class room time. Most of the time in this class is hands-on. We wash a lot of rugs including ones the students bring. Rugs with urine, rugs that might shrink, bleed or brown. Older rugs that need a delicate touch, etc.

Several of our students have paid for the class with the rugs they clean in class.

Day one we set-up our rug wash plant, tour some local rug washing shops and if time permits got to some rug stores to see what is selling locally.

Day two we have some class room time on rug construction methods and how that affects cleaning. We do a bit of rug washing chemistry. Then we begin inspecting rugs, testing rugs for potential problems, dusting rugs and by mid-afternoon we have started cleaning some rugs.

The evening of the second day, we have a marketing class for anyone that wants to attend. How to sell rug cleaning service and the add-ons that go with it. Making adjustments for your specific market.

Day three we are cleaning rugs all day. Mostly submersion cleaning, but we also do a few other methods - foam, HWE, dry powders, etc. And finish with spot and stain removal.

All the students go home with $200 or more in chemicals of their choice.

Tuition is $695. The store manager will probably do a discount for early sign-ups.

More details here - http://www.cvent.com/events/hands-o...summary-2480540646d946eca687222b2b14cba0.aspx

You can register on that site.

San Diego Nov 7th - 9th

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
When I took this very same rug class 4 or 5 years ago that is how I paid for it. I actually brought a good sized rug on my Harley of all things. That rug paid for the class taught by Scott Warrington, Doug Heiferman, and Stephen Dusty Roberts. Great class, couldn't recommend it enough.

Last edited:

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
When I took this very same rug class 4 or 5 years ago that is how I paid for it. I actually brought a good sized rug on my Harley of all things. That rug paid for the class taught by Scott Warrington, Doug Heiferman, and Stephen Dusty Roberts. Great class, couldn't recommend it enough.
you ride a sportster?