My First Truckmount With Complete Rebuild PROJECT TIME! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

My First Truckmount With Complete Rebuild PROJECT TIME!

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
Yes so far the walls haven't surpassed 103 via infared thermometer. The scary part is I watched a YouTube video of someone running a north star unit inside a van with no duct work at all!

Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
Quick update, had a very busy day yesterday and everything worked flawlessly. Im going to take a video today. Also got the matching temp gauge for the burner output installed. no issues at all with the burner exhaust :)

Reactions: PhilipNick

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
How about a matching fuel module with fuel cooler capable of handling 900 HP lol :)

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Good stuff Joe. You should have seeen the clouds of black smoke my Northstar was bellowing out today. I thought I was going to get arrested. I'm having igniter issues. The diesel builds up then BAM! clouds once it decides to fire off. Not sure what is going on with it. I took it apart and cleaned the sparker springs and the 2 electrodes. Still not working right. I have to tap the igniter box with a hammer to get it to fire.

Reactions: Joe Kennedy