My First Truckmount With Complete Rebuild PROJECT TIME! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

My First Truckmount With Complete Rebuild PROJECT TIME!

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
Your gonna love it, I just put a full week on the one I installed and having that beast almost makes it fun. Today I have a super rat nasty I'm going to assault with mine and I've not had to turn it all the way up, today I will.
Post some pics of your setup! I would love to see how you have it setup!

WillnDeb

May 11, 2011
Real Name
Will
Business Location
United States
Post some pics of your setup! I would love to see how you have it setup!
I will say this flow flow flow and more flow. We turned it up to the 250 setting and the hose was sizzling. Not for the weak hearted or the delicate of hand. I think the higher you flow the hotter it will get. We used Harry Mullets 360 with a brush head (worked monster by the way) thanks John. It has stock jets and would peak at about 220 to 230. I think with bigger jets it would've gotten hotter. Even though it has a flow switch it also has a thermostat. It will build crazy heat then shut down. Bigger jets would let it rip the whole time.

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
Exactly I was noticing the same thing during my first testing during setup. Its to the point its scary! Tomorrow I finish the ducting and will post a video. I free flowed it into a bucket and it was straight boiling in the bucket!

kleen14u

Sep 21, 2010
Daphne, Alabama
www.absolutelykleener.com
Real Name
Larry Henson
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Joe Kennedy

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
Your running the north star 110V right? I ordered a 12v unit that's running off the TM battery.

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
Some behind the scenes! I tried a full set of intellitronix digitals and they were so horrible! The quality went way down since when they were known as cyberdyne..........

WillnDeb

May 11, 2011
Real Name
Will
Business Location
United States
The video is showing up private. You should start your own thread about your machine and the new heater. Share the video in the new thread. I really wanted to see the finished video.

Edit the second video is showing up private. You should still start a new thread
Yeah I'm going to I was just goofing off last night as they were up loading check them now I think they are public. Damn things take for ever to upload

Reactions: Joe Kennedy

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
Yeah I'm going to I was just goofing off last night as they were up loading check them now I think they are public. Damn things take for ever to upload
Make sure you post some of the action ones with the sight tube, temperature gauge and process. Sure huge improvement between the before and after.