Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
My EZ 25/45 broke down yesterday, just as I was finish a job had 10 strokes of the wand and I would of been done. this is the first time in 600 hrs it let me down. the elec fuel pump stop working. so I took my mixing bucket and borrow some gas from a law mat guy, disconnect the hose and stuck it in the bucket and she started right up. I read on here that the kolher motor have a pump built in them, thank god. fininst the job and went to auto parts store and bought a new one and now she is working. what a POS how do you guy do it when you have to always work on the tm to keep it running. I hope that this is it for now.
I hope that this tm does not turn into a nightmare like so many has on this site.

braden bell

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
braden bell
I think I would post about it daily. Maybe file a lawsuit. All sarcasm aside how much was the pump. I've always figured it would be the first thing to go. I even thought about buying one ahead of time

Jeff Maietta

Happy Days!
Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
Real Name
Geoff Maieta
Business Location
United States
My EZ 25/45 broke down yesterday, just as I was finish a job had 10 strokes of the wand and I would of been done. this is the first time in 600 hrs it let me down. the elec fuel pump stop working. so I took my mixing bucket and borrow some gas from a law mat guy, disconnect the hose and stuck it in the bucket and she started right up. I read on here that the kolher motor have a pump built in them, thank god. fininst the job and went to auto parts store and bought a new one and now she is working. what a POS how do you guy do it when you have to always work on the tm to keep it running. I hope that this is it for now.
I hope that this tm does not turn into a nightmare like so many has on this site.
I run mine without an inline pump. Works great!

Reactions: vnmineo

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
I think I would post about it daily. Maybe file a lawsuit. All sarcasm aside how much was the pump. I've always figured it would be the first thing to go. I even thought about buying one ahead of time
I bought two of them. one at Napa at $65.00 and one at discount auto for $45.00 thank god I read on here that the kolhor motor have a built in pump. I carry a spare in the van now

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Well that EZ is a beast but let me tell you thats nothing I wish my went that long. I can tell you I have learned so much about fixing my truck mount with all the things I've dealt with. Nick is a good guy and means well but I really expected to be trouble free for a while especially being new and my first TM.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Well that EZ is a beast but let me tell you thats nothing I wish my went that long. I can tell you I have learned so much about fixing my truck mount with all the things I've dealt with. Nick is a good guy and means well but I really expected to be trouble free for a while especially being new and my first TM.

My next TM is going to be a direct drive unit. Period.

Don't get me wrong my current TM has been OK...but its temperamental...i have now gotten to know it to the point that all the little aggravating things about it are 95% eliminated.

But there is no way i would hire someone to help me and turn them loose alone with it...no way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff Maietta

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
wow you had a lot of problem with your. like what. you got me worry now.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I have 3 gas filters , one could stave it if 1/2 pluged .
My first fuel pump lasted 8 mos the same one next time lasted 1 1/2 yrs then the next one lasted 4-5 yrs the same pump now the last one has been on 15 yrs and afaid to change it , maybe sdd a second under there ready to fly when needed .