My fall into the abyss of addiction.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
The time has come unfortunately to be true to myself, my family, and my friends, even my on line ones. We all have out faults, our weaknesses etc. Some, like myself have more then one.

My latest one has come to the point where it's no longer deniable. You see it just snuck up on me. I unfortunately am one with an addictive personality, and Iv'e known this for some time now. Which makes it all the more disappointing that I have again fallen into this trap.

My story is no different then many thousand or millions of others. It started off with smoking that first cigarette as a kid. Eventually developing into a 2 pack a day habit till I finally quit 15 years ago. Pot, same thing. Then onto cocaine, boy was that a wild run. I think I only slept 2 night in the 80's

Now booze is my on again off again crutch.

This latest one that I'm dealing with started the same as all the others. Snuck right up on me again. I was doing fine without it in my life. A few of my friends, some right here even, suggest I give it a try. I knew better, and I resisted, but the inevitable happened. It was just an entry level taste, but a taste that I instantly became addicted to, and now it's totally out of control :( I'm ashamed to say.

I'm just a small time owner/operator carpet cleaning hack. After that first little taste a little over a year ago with my Banshee TM 36 blower, I immediately needed a bigger fix and so I got my Amtex Inferno 30/47 stack. Natural progression some will say, but I know better.

I just committed to buying another TM, a Judson C4 :) See, just the thought of it gets my blood pumping.
Now I'll have 3 truck mounts, 2 Mytee Portables, 4 rotories. What's a guy to do?:D

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Good thing you had all that money buried in the desert ;).

Start becoming an addict to making money, hire some young johnny to do the work.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Nick Miladinov

Oct 10, 2013
Real Name
Nick Miladinov
The time has come unfortunately to be true to myself, my family, and my friends, even my on line ones. We all have out faults, our weaknesses etc. Some, like myself have more then one.

My latest one has come to the point where it's no longer deniable. You see it just snuck up on me. I unfortunately am one with an addictive personality, and Iv'e known this for some time now. Which makes it all the more disappointing that I have again fallen into this trap.

My story is no different then many thousand or millions of others. It started off with smoking that first cigarette as a kid. Eventually developing into a 2 pack a day habit till I finally quit 15 years ago. Pot, same thing. Then onto cocaine, boy was that a wild run. I think I only slept 2 night in the 80's

This latest one that I'm dealing with started the same as all the others. Snuck right up on me again. I was doing fine without it in my life. A few of my friends, some right here even, suggest I give it a try. I knew better, and I resisted, but the inevitable happened. It was just an entry level taste, but a taste that I instantly became addicted to, and now it's totally out of control :( I'm ashamed to say.

I'm just a small time owner/operator carpet cleaning hack. After that first little taste a little over a year ago with my Banshee TM 36 blower, I immediately needed a bigger fix and so I got my Amtex Inferno 30/47 stack. Natural progression some will say, but I know better.

I just committed to buying another TM, a Judson C4 :) See, just the thought of it gets my blood pumping.
Now I'll have 3 truck mounts, 2 Mytee Portables, 4 rotories. What's a guy to do?:D
How do you fit all that in your van??!! Lol

Sent from my XT907 using TMF Forums mobile app

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States

Hey keep those hands above desk!