wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
It was a cloudy night so that certainly didn't help. Here's one about the start of the eclipse.

Here's close to midway. This is the best one I was able to get with my cell phone.

This is about the full eclipse. Keep in mind this was a very bright full moon that night. The moon was very clearly visible even through the clouds.
:)

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I was hoping to see it, but it was way too cloudy here.
Yeah, I don't normally pay too much attention to these things. It was really cold that night too with clouds. The moon was shining really bright through the clouds most of the time. I was hoping for a clear sky but didn't work out. You could definitely tell it when things went pretty black though! :)

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Yeah, I don't normally pay too much attention to these things. It was really cold that night too with clouds. The moon was shining really bright through the clouds most of the time. I was hoping for a clear sky but didn't work out. You could definitely tell it when things went pretty black though! :)
Back in the late 1980's I bought my mother a kick ass, narrow view telescope for her birthday. Thing cost $1500 back then. Randy...this thing was so powerful I could see two of Jupiters moons. It was incredible. You would have loved to have that during the eclipse.

Real fast....I took that telescope to Davenport park in New Rochelle, NY and looked across Long Island Sound with it. I shit you not I was viewing people in their living room watching TV....in their back yards having a cookout...picking their noses for crying out loud. What a scope.