Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2011
Las Vegas
WWW.CRSurfaceCare.com
Real Name
Jeff Kondra
Business Location
United States
The Eracer oscillating pad garage made machine that won the clean off has a retail cost of 8500.00. Talk about insanity. Double the price of the Hos Orbot Sprayborg and half the quality and versatility.
They must have dropped the price. At ICE that thing was $10,500. Has the 220 converter box on it, right?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
They must have dropped the price. At ICE that thing was $10,500. Has the 220 converter box on it, right?
I didn't see the converter box Jeff maybe that's why it's 8500 now. That price is without merit.

Reactions: aloha one

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Dunno my trinity has made me lot more than the $2k I paid for it. So in that aspect I would have to say it's worth it. So far three years and only had to replace switch( I rewired it, didn't like foot switch) and steel locking block thing that holds handle upright. (Which trinity sent under warranty)

My powder coat is peeling. Ready for a new paint job but otherwise been very happy. Haven't even seen the eracer in action so dunno. Seems pricey at $8500 tho

john geurkink.com

Jun 18, 2008
Winchester, Ky
Real Name
John Geurkink
Business Location
United States
There was a cleaning challenge between HWE and VLM. I cringed when I watch it. The demo area was a an entryway of the back of the hotel that was neglected. The cleaning steps were rushed and some not even performed. Leaning on their truckmounts they got spanked by a garage made VLM unit thats priced at 8500. 8500? Really? I wish I could have taken my laser made 4200 dollar Hos Orbot Sprayborg VLM beast but of course it was not allowed because it was with me. So what were the results?

The next day I snapped a pic. They both looked worse than the results that both methods produced the day before. However as I suspected the VLM side still looked noticeably better. As most know I am a strong proponent of VLM for CGD. Really, a combo or use of both nets best results. The only way HWE could have won was if more cleaning steps were implemented and much more time spent on the cleaning steps. It seemed they just leaned on the power of their big trucks and mixture of 10 chems in a sprayer to try and nuke it. That doesn’t work, esp on thrashed CGD!

They ended up spending triple the time than the VLM guys netting poor results and even came back the next day and spent about 2 more hours trying to get it up to par. It didn’t work. Proper steps cannot be eliminated. While watching I didn’t know whether to laugh or to cry. It was sad because it was more of a male measuring contest than a cleaning comparison challenge. I know I will take hits for saying this. Other forums have taken down the videos and pictures to hide the results. The good ole boy club is alive and well.

Plus the runtime of the Eracer on its side of the contest was under 2 minutes, the HWE die varied from 30-45 min and they worked on their sides for two hours the next day, but they also intentionally HWE the encapped sides to screw up the results, as they didn't even complete the encap process by vacuuming it first.

Yes the Eracer is $8495.00, no apologies from this side the fence. Ashley McKendrie made $2008.00 an hour cleaning at Lexmark with it, it was faster than his 3 Orbots and 2 Cimex's all together, plus he used approx. 1/3 the cleaning product as he would have using all the other machines together, PLUS he didn't have to pay 4 other people to help him.

Ashley also is the guy who bought two Grumpy's on a Friday nite (11,000.00) and by Friday had made $11,214 with them. Lack of understanding is no call to make slams about others equipment, I expect that here because Rob sells the Orbot,however what he does not understand is that the Trinities are not only many times faster, but they are quieter and smoother than the Orbot (with our old 1974" counterbalance on it. Orbot built a great frame, but didn't upgrade his counterbalance at all. They added larger motors, but did not increase the speed. Orbot has no patents, simply because there was nothing to patent, we have three and have another one applied for, one doesn't spend 20k on each patent if it doesn't mean anything.

The Eracer is the only machine in the industry that offers 3700 OPM's, 100 RPM's, 1850 TPM's. It oscillates side to side 1.125 inches, causing it to clean at 5 times the Orbot, which costing $4200.00 you would need to have 5 of them, plus hire 4 people to operate them to match it, plus even at that rate the Orbot is NOT designed to straight encap as it CAN NOT strip the fibers clean to its pristine state. The Eracer has a 3 phase stainless steel washdown 2HP motor with a very expensive invertor that will allow that machine to run all over the world, whether they have 80v/50hz or 260v 50hz or 90v/60hz or whatever current they have the ERacer will run consistently at 220v/60hz. Compare that to a 200 some dollar motor on the Orbot, plus even all the other Trinity machines have 1 HP motors that run at 5.5 AMP not 12-14 amps like the Orbot. So please LEARN before you go shooting your mouth off. Small 3/8 orbits are STANDARD on all Op or orbital machines other than the TRINITY'S. That is why all of them (other than headweight) clean the same.

For example the MX costs the same as the orbot yet cleans twice as fast PLUS can straight encap which the Orbot CAN NOT do.

It has always been $8495.00.
Not with the machine. But the builder thinks it's blessed by god.
Sure you will probably delete this as advertising, even though I am just responding so I will keep this post and post it all over to show your lack of understanding and how biased you are about a machine you sell while tearing down what is FAR superior.

The Eracer oscillating pad garage made machine that won the clean off has a retail cost of 8500.00. Talk about insanity. Double the price of the Hos Orbot Sprayborg and half the quality and versatility.
Oh BTW, the ERacer is laser made as well, you might want to at least examine before posting your trash talk.
IT would cost $29,000 to buy the Sprayborgs to do the SAME AMOUNT OF WORK, plus you would have to hire 4 more people, so are your comment a male measuring contest or do you want facts? ROI is King... figure it out. Trinity users know, other opinion-ate, some just flat out lie.

Come on down to Kentucky I will educate you. Oh and with a smile too!

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
The runtime of the Eracer on its side of the contest was under 2 minutes, the HWE die varied from 30-45 min and they worked on their sides for two hours the next day, but they also intentionally HWE the encapped sides to screw up the results, as they didn't even complete the encap process by vacuuming it first.

Yes the Eracer is $8495.00, no apologies from this side the fence. Ashley McKendrie made $2008.00 an hour cleaning at Lexmark with it, it was faster than his 3 Orbots and 2 Cimex's all together, plus he used approx. 1/3 the cleaning product as he would have using all the other machines together, PLUS he didn't have to pay 4 other people to help him.

Ashley also is the guy who bought two Grumpy's on a Friday nite (11,000.00) and by Friday had made $11,214 with them. Lack of understanding is no call to make slams about others equipment, I expect that here because Rob sells the Orbot,however what he does not understand is that the Trinities are not only many times faster, but they are quieter and smoother than the Orbot (with our old 1974" counterbalance on it. Orbot built a great frame, but didn't upgrade his counterbalance at all. They added larger motors, but did not increase the speed. Orbot has no patents, simply because there was nothing to patent, we have three and have another one applied for, one doesn't spend 20k on each patent if it doesn't mean anything.

The Eracer is the only machine in the industry that offers 3700 OPM's, 100 RPM's, 1850 TPM's. It oscillates side to side 1.125 inches, causing it to clean at 5 times the Orbot, which costing $4200.00 you would need to have 5 of them, plus hire 4 people to operate them to match it, plus even at that rate the Orbot is NOT designed to straight encap as it CAN NOT strip the fibers clean to its pristine state. The Eracer has a 3 phase stainless steel washdown 2HP motor with a very expensive invertor that will allow that machine to run all over the world, whether they have 80v/50hz or 260v 50hz or 90v/60hz or whatever current they have the ERacer will run consistently at 220v/60hz. Compare that to a 200 some dollar motor on the Orbot, plus even all the other Trinity machines have 1 HP motors that run at 5.5 AMP not 12-14 amps like the Orbot. So please LEARN before you go shooting your mouth off. Small 3/8 orbits are STANDARD on all Op or orbital machines other than the TRINITY'S. That is why all of them (other than headweight) clean the same.

For example the MX costs the same as the orbot yet cleans twice as fast PLUS can straight encap which the Orbot CAN NOT do.

The invertor and motor alone cost about twice that Todd, at least be real dude. Results are NOT even close to comparable, be at Ice, challenge me, we will do whatever carpet you want and test against it, loser buys the Porterhouse steak....LOL.

Sure you will probably delete this as advertising, even though I am just responding so I will keep this post and post it all over to show your lack of understanding and how biased you are about a machine you sell while tearing down what is FAR superior.

Oh BTW, the ERacer is laser made as well, you might want to at least examine before posting your trash talk.
IT would cost $29,000 to buy the Sprayborgs to do the SAME AMOUNT OF WORK, plus you would have to hire 4 more people, so are your comment a male measuring contest or do you want facts? ROI is King... figure it out. Trinity users know, other opinion-ate, some just flat out lie.

Congrats on such a great machine. Any pics or video?

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
The runtime of the Eracer on its side of the contest was under 2 minutes, the HWE die varied from 30-45 min and they worked on their sides for two hours the next day, but they also intentionally HWE the encapped sides to screw up the results, as they didn't even complete the encap process by vacuuming it first.

The invertor and motor alone cost about twice that Todd, at least be real dude. Results are NOT even close to comparable, be at Ice, challenge me, we will do whatever carpet you want and test against it, loser buys the Porterhouse steak....LOL.

Well... that's telling them were the bear shits in the buckwheat!

Reactions: Jose Holguin

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Plus the runtime of the Eracer on its side of the contest was under 2 minutes, the HWE die varied from 30-45 min and they worked on their sides for two hours the next day, but they also intentionally HWE the encapped sides to screw up the results, as they didn't even complete the encap process by vacuuming it first.

IT would cost $29,000 to buy the Sprayborgs to do the SAME AMOUNT OF WORK, plus you would have to hire 4 more people, so are your comment a male measuring contest or do you want facts? ROI is King... figure it out.

First lets start off saying that you were one of the ones who would not greet or shake my hand so we both know your offer to come down was purely sarcasm. I know you brag about your Christianity and I felt it down there. Thanks.

Now with that said lets address a couple of your statements. One, I never said the Orbot was "faster" though I am confident it cleans just as well. There is always a point of diminishing returns with equipment with HWE and even more so encapsulation on flat CGD. I am doing a training class atm and will address it. Your statements do not reflect double the price of the Orbot. Now if you wish to go run tell everyone before I can respond go for it. Thank you for your response.

Reactions: Enge

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States

Too much to read all that. Start a career as a writer.

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
First lets start off saying that you were one of the ones who would not greet or shake my hand so we both know your offer to come down was purely sarcasm. I know you brag about your Christianity and I felt it down there. Thanks.

Now with that said lets address a couple of your statements. One, I never said the Orbot was "faster" though I am confident it cleans just as well. There is always a point of diminishing returns with equipment with HWE and even more so encapsulation on flat CGD. I am doing a training class atm and will address it. Your statements do not reflect double the price of the Orbot. Now if you wish to go run tell everyone before I can respond go for it. Thank you for your response.
Question Rob
Did you introduce yourself to these guys ( I know some you already know)
extend your hand and they refused to acknowledge you?
Just curious ... as this is rude IMO.
Little different if one avoids each other because they choose to.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
John I see you ran and posted all over the other boards like you threatened. Until I can address your 1st smear Id ask that you refrain from posting.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Question Rob
Did you introduce yourself to these guys ( I know some you already know)
extend your hand and they refused to acknowledge you?
Just curious ... as this is rude IMO.
Little different if one avoids each other because they choose to.
I tried to approach them and got the evil eye. I could have tried harder but I'm just too busy to fight over prespray.

Sep 8, 2014
Real Name
Dave Heaberlin
Rob I didn't see you there. I stopped by your booth with Patty to say hello but the guy and girl at your booth said you weren't there. We looked at the Orbot and the newer version you had there but was a dissappointed we didn't get to say hi. We certainly didn't try to avoid you. Maybe at the next show.

john geurkink.com

Jun 18, 2008
Winchester, Ky
Real Name
John Geurkink
Business Location
United States
That is the problem with you Rob, you call it a smear, nothing but straight facts, when the Truth hurts you, you are probably in the wrong...
Have you ever said, "OOps, I screwed up?"
Let's have a clean off at ICE, I will get us big area in public to clean in front of everyone, loser buys the Porterhouses, we will compete, then ATP test and the Microscope test everything we did.
Then there is not even a reason to discuss it, all will open, above board and everyone can see for themselves.

I never gave you any evil eye, and if you were at the contest, I didn't see you there, I can not find you in all the pics or videos of the contest either.
http://this company does not support TMF.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Untitled-3.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Heaberlin

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
That is the problem with you Rob, you call it a smear, nothing but straight facts, when the Truth hurts you, you are probably in the wrong...
Have you ever said, "OOps, I screwed up?"
Let's have a clean off at ICE, I will get us big area in public to clean in front of everyone, loser buys the Porterhouses, we will compete, then ATP test and the Microscope test everything we did.
Then there is not even a reason to talk, all will open, above board and everyone can see for themselves.
Untitled-3.gif
Its a smear when you run off and post screen shots without allowing me to respond. You read the good book, doesn't it say only a fool makes a reply to a matter without hearing it first. Geesh. People who wave the "Jesus" banner always worry me. Patience is a virtue. Remember that one too?

john geurkink.com

Jun 18, 2008
Winchester, Ky
Real Name
John Geurkink
Business Location
United States

Its a smear when you run off and post screen shots without allowing me to respond. You read the good book, doesn't it say only a fool makes a reply to a matter without hearing it first. Geesh. People who wave the "Jesus" banner always worry me. Patience is a virtue. Remember that one too?

Rob, please don't preach, good grief, how about lying, deceiving, mis-characterizing, I always figure if the truth hurts you, that is YOUR OWN fault.....

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Rob, please don't preach, good grief, how about lying, deceiving, mis-characterizing, I always figure if the truth hurts you, that is YOUR OWN fault.....
Your weird. I went back and read my original post. It said "I wish I could have taken my machine out but it wasn't allowed". Also I said it spanked the HWE. No where did I lie. You apparently have some serious insecurities and overcompensated by ranting like a madman. Your machine may be better but your a freak.