My 1st portable under $40 rug wash pit?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Guess you can’t call it a pit, but till I get the funds up to build one, I built something that looks like it should be on the international space station to reflect the sun. Just needed a flat surface anything besides the dirt! Living off grid I have acres of dirt, but no surface to lay anything on.

Attachments

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Guess you can’t call it a pit, but till I get the funds up to build one, I built something that looks like it should be on the international space station to reflect the sun. Just needed a flat surface anything besides the dirt! Living off grid I have acres of dirt, but no surface to lay anything on.
Shoot man with huge rugs I work for a guy that would use the nearest parking lot and visqueen plastic. It wasn't supposed to rain you would lay it over the top the van to dry. Lol
he's not what I would call professional but at work just fine

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Lol, well I used 3” foam board, and added backing. It just needs to last long enough to earn some money. I have a rock drive way. I just need to buy enough time to be able to crank out a few rug cleans. I used a clients garage but can’t keep doing that lol

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
You gotta stop using that voice to text stuff lol

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
tarps are pretty cheap and easy, tarp and some 4x6s and you can frame a wash pit
Just needed something like ASAP. But soon as it warms up and I have a few extra clams I’m going to try to build something.