Must haves for residential window cleaning?

Alex Ferguson

Sep 7, 2022
clean2clean.com
Real Name
Alex Ferguson
Over a five-year period while I was in college, I worked for a company that installed windows for high-end houses. Getting high-end customers is easy money. The bucket should be worn on a belt and the razor blade should have a handle for ease of use. Step ladders that are sturdy and 4ft or 6ft in height would be ideal. There should be two types of towels on you, one for slops and the other for medical scrubs.

To wipe down window seals and to dry the squeegee before you use it again, use a slop towel. Edges are wiped with scrub towels. In order to do a good job, you need a good scrubbing mop with a handle. Ear phones that are good for listening to sports talk or favorite tunes. In addition to these tips, I have many more to offer. Washing windows is more appealing to me than cleaning carpet.

JuliaMaid

Sep 11, 2022
homemaidcleaningnj.com
Real Name
Julia Larsen
In my opinion, a fair price should be charged rather than what you need to survive.
Despite the fact that you look after the business, you are still an employee of the business, and while you have a right to be paid, the business needs its own portions as well.

Underbidding is not the best idea if you have all the necessary certifications, insurance, bonds, licenses, office rental, and other expenses. We can help if you send private message.