Music to listen to while cleaning...

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I thought the same thing...I'm not a nickleback fan... But don't we all have that band/song that everyone else hates?

So what is your "guilty pleasure " when it comes to music?

I'll go first...

Anything by The Violent Femmes
Lisa Stansfield
Christopher Cross
Tenacious D(all of it)
Tracy Chapmin
Barenaked ladies (Gordon)

You got one that everyone hates?
Love me some Violent Femmes

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I thought the same thing...I'm not a nickleback fan... But don't we all have that band/song that everyone else hates?

So what is your "guilty pleasure " when it comes to music?

I'll go first...

Anything by The Violent Femmes
Lisa Stansfield
Christopher Cross
Tenacious D(all of it)
Tracy Chapmin
Barenaked ladies (Gordon)

You got one that everyone hates?
Love Lou Reed...
That usually pukes most music lovers out.
KISS is one of my all time favorites as well.
Three Dog Night
Moody Blues
David Bowie
Men at Work
Depeche Mode...
Just to name a few

raselbee

Nov 20, 2018
Real Name
Rasel
When you listen to Van Morrison’s, “Cleaning Windows” are you compelled to get out a rag and the eco-friendly window cleaner?

What’s my line?
I’m happy cleaning windows,
Take my time,
I’ll see you when my love grows,
Baby don’t let it slide,
I’m a working man in my prime,
Cleaning windows.

:):giggle:;)

Reactions: Scott W

North County

Oct 27, 2018
Real Name
Tom Robinson
Dam, I guess I was just raised different. Having music shit in my ears drowning out my hearing is the last thing I want while out on my runs, out In public , and especially performing commercial work at night. Situational awareness is my absolute top priority.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
just purchased some samsung iconx buds. pretty slick so far, wouldve got airpods but i hate apple style headphones.

these little headphones are nice, onboard storage or bluetooth and mic is good when answering calls

Reactions: Rory henderson

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
just purchased some samsung iconx buds. pretty slick so far, wouldve got airpods but i hate apple style headphones.

these little headphones are nice, onboard storage or bluetooth and mic is good when answering calls
yeah I have a pair they are the bomb.com

Reactions: MikeGaure

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Dam, I guess I was just raised different. Having music shit in my ears drowning out my hearing is the last thing I want while out on my runs, out In public , and especially performing commercial work at night. Situational awareness is my absolute top priority.
that didn't make sense. did you vote for Obama?

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Party pooper. Lol all seriousness most of the time no music i get the awareness part just incase some thing goes wrong especially if your a porty user

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Party pooper. Lol all seriousness most of the time no music i get the awareness part just incase some thing goes wrong especially if your a porty user
Not just for porty users, most of the tm guys uses filters, if that filter gets clogged and can't tell while listening to music and the cleaner is cleaning with low airflow and he thinks he is cleaning the shit of the carpet.