MT Tile Setup in Trailer for sale, NC!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
North Carolina
www.shopcleansource.com
Real Name
Amy Barnes
Business Location
United States
One of my guys is getting out of the biz and focusing elsewhere. Very nice, well-maintained MT setup in trailer, TONS of tile tools both floor and handheld, also a 1200 psi portable. Trailer in excellent condition as well, unit only has 1558 hours. Whole thing looks brand-new, lol. He is here now having our mechanic give it a health check.

I'm including his contact info so anyone interested can give him a holler!

Chris Rushing: (704) 804-4695

Pics to follow, will upload from phone...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Clean. What truck mounts are both trailers in this thread?

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
North Carolina
www.shopcleansource.com
Real Name
Amy Barnes
Business Location
United States
I believe this is the MT version of the Sapphire 370SS.

The mechanic will likely be wrapping up his inspection tomorrow, the best advice I can give anyone who's interested in the unit is to call Chris directly.

I know he's had several inquiries, and units in good shape with low hours don't come 'round here very often, lol, so it may be a case of soonest highest offer gets the goods. I'm taking a day off tomorrow (woo hoo!) so I won't be here at the store to field calls about it. Figured I'd toss it out here before I skedaddled so you guys would have a chance at it! :p

Grn Steamer

Dec 5, 2014
Real Name
Matt R
It's the same for most small businesses. They're well branded so it's easy to see when one of their people gets out of the business.

Jun 27, 2014
Real Name
craig shelby jr
I know someone that went out to Tmt 3 years ago we said there was 9 new businesses that had started in that month. As of a few months ago only 3 of the business are still in business.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
I know someone that went out to Tmt 3 years ago we said there was 9 new businesses that had started in that month. As of a few months ago only 3 of the business are still in business.
Most business start ups fail within 5 years. There are several reasons.
1. Lack of capital - Many start ups can not handle the stress of lack of funding. They have the funds to start but not continue operations.
2. Lack of planning - Many start ups do not have a business plan. They start a business on nothing more than an idea and they have nothing to guide them toward growth. If you don't have it written down, it is nothing more than a grand idea. A business plan will evolve, grow and become more complex as you grow. I often use the analogy of a picture of a city you plan on walking to and that city is 4,000 miles away. It is going to look a lot different once you get there and you may have to adjust your route several times, but you wouldn't take on that task without doing some serious planning or you would fail. It is the same in business.
3. Lack of education - Many go into business without the education they need to succeed in their chosen field. There are two ways to get the education. One way is to go to classes and then get practical hands on training. The other way is the school of hard knocks. This can be a very expensive school!
4. Lack of understanding - When starting a business one is making a commitment. Often business start ups succumb to family pressures. For instance, the number of hours required are usually much more than what is required when you work for someone else. Spouses that need more attention to make the family situation work don't lend themselves to the equation necessary for a business start up to succeed.
5. Lack of drive - If you are not driven to succeed and, indeed, to excel, then eventually the stress of the business will cause one to throw in the towel. Business owners who succeed drive their businesses and don't allow the business to drive them.

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
If you are going to pay a bunch of cash for a franchise then the franchise needs to provide guaranteed customer stream or a rock solid training on how to get lots of customers. I see lots of tmt machines for sale and it makes me sad thinking someone invested so much but the business failed. Really the masters touch franchise failed the franchise owners.

AZStoneguy

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Brady Wright
If you are going to pay a bunch of cash for a franchise then the franchise needs to provide guaranteed customer stream or a rock solid training on how to get lots of customers. I see lots of tmt machines for sale and it makes me sad thinking someone invested so much but the business failed. Really the masters touch franchise failed the franchise owners.
They are not a franchise, they just sell a package. Equipment, training, marketing. You are on your own after that.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
North Carolina
www.shopcleansource.com
Real Name
Amy Barnes
Business Location
United States
Looks to be, indeed. I've got the setup out in my parking lot now, lol, it's very clean and nice looking, runs strong.

The mechanics crawled all over it, the only thing wrong with the unit was really that it had sat unused for a while - bad gas, blower locked up, typical problems for a unit that wasn't run or maintained for a bit. It's running like a champ now and is essentially like new. I hate that he's letting it go for so little, but I think he's really wanting to liquidate it for capital. Whoever gets this setup is going to be getting a very good deal. The tools alone in that trailer are an incredible array.

Last edited:

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Wow wow that is a nice setup. 150 hours is lower than my truckmount. Mine is sitting at 229 hours. Even comes with a portable.

Enzo

Sep 14, 2014
Bedford, VA
Real Name
Ryan Overstreet
Business Location
United States