Mr.saiger and jared from odorcide | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mr.saiger and jared from odorcide

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Thank you mark saiger for free sample kit including free shipping and mr.jared at odorcide for sample kit free shipping as well excited to try both products. Highly recommend people on this forum that havent to go ahead and order free sample. Waiting tomorrow from robs sample packs from tmf store groutmaster, robs secret formula. And biobreak? Thanks guys

Attachments

• 20180511_121241.jpg
    20180511_121241.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 266

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I wish my local guy sold that lime cide. Stuff smells pretty good. I have to rock the original d cide, which still smells good, but adding a citrus smell to it really helps.

Reactions: Prestigecarpetclean

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
hope it doesn't say saiger DNA on the msds:eek:

Reactions: admin

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
I wish my local guy sold that lime cide. Stuff smells pretty good. I have to rock the original d cide, which still smells good, but adding a citrus smell to it really helps.

I know the lime side smells great havent had chance to use but has very pleasent fragrance. My local warehouse doesnt carry products mentioned on tmf

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
3 18 oz prespray powder and 12-16oz dlime impressive for free to truly get a feel of product gunna try on nasty carpet later today

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
careful with the saiger sauce the blue one, we ran it for a week and got 2 complaints about smell from customers.

has a really strong industrial toilet bowl cleaner smell, not something you would want fabric to smell like or laundry.. smells like those pucks they put in urinals

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
careful with the saiger sauce the blue one, we ran it for a week and got 2 complaints about smell from customers.

has a really strong industrial toilet bowl cleaner smell, not something you would want fabric to smell like or laundry.. smells like those pucks they put in urinals

Aw man gunna be careful with the blue any feed back on code red or free and clear? Thanks for the heads up ACP

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon

ACP was the smell during prespray? Or after carpets were cleaned and left??

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I only went through 1 jug of code red and usually I dont like to give feedback unless I run at least 50lbs of a product.... but personally it wasnt impressing me.

It did do very well on a job with medium soil and fairly heavy pet stains, but it fell short on 2 dirty carpets that I know at least 6 other pre sprays would have handled no problem.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
@Prestigecarpetclean its the smell of the product itself, smells like comet toilet cleaner or many other household under the sink chems.

I cant have that, Im not even really big on the classic orange smell that many carpet cleaners use.

fresh laundry scent is what we aim for, something like a light lavender or fresh linen.

Reactions: Prestigecarpetclean

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
@Prestigecarpetclean its the smell of the product itself, smells like comet toilet cleaner or many other household under the sink chems.

I cant have that, Im not even really big on the classic orange smell that many carpet cleaners use.

fresh laundry scent is what we aim for, something like a light lavender or fresh linen.
What do you suggest for prespray if you dont mind me asking? I have odorban lavender, odorcide 210 original a little bit of saigers d lime (sampler)I use portable ,175 for agitation than wand anf or 360i i do mostly residential. And 60 percent of my client carpets are rat nasties

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ever hear of the Goat story? In rug world to save money many rug salesmen buy goat hair and pass it off as wool. The average buyer doesn’t know the difference. But us in the know realize it’s a wretched imitation of pure quality wool.

The same with chemicals. I refuse to sacrifice quality for profits. The result is consistent pure quality juice that never lets you down.

Last edited:

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Ever hear of the Goat story? In rug world to save money many rug salesmen buy goat hair and pads it off as wool. The average buyer doesn’t know the difference. But us in the know realize it’s a wretched imitation of pure quality wool.

The same with chemicals. I refuse to sacrifice quality for personal ce. The result is consistent pure quality juice that never lets you down.

There was alot of hype of saiger sauce so had to see for my self. Cant wait to try your products rob, i ordered sample pack (groutmaster. Rob secret formula. And bio 10) winner will get my business :) most important thing to me being small business owner is havinh happy repeat clients i always do my best on every job and love cleaning carpets. Very grateful o found truckmount forum lots of great minds helping with carpet cleaning questions

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Have ypu fellas tried pro chem power burst? Thats ben my go to for nasties, how would you compare to saiger line, and r9bs secret, bio 10 etc? Thank you. Always rinse all fiber by prochem btw

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
you're still cleaning with some dudes "sauce" (y):depressed:

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Powerburst is ok on nylons but is not very good on polys,,, rsf and spiked are excellent on polys, bio is an enzyme so for me its a nylon chem

Reactions: rob allen