Motorcycle riders of TMF : Bikes I've had. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Motorcycle riders of TMF : Bikes I've had.

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
I figured you would be a crotch rocket guy Zac. R1 is a beast! Loved my R6 when I was speeding through life. Now I just cruise. (oh and hit the trails occasionally) ;)

Quick story...

We all went on a bike run once while I had the HD Softail. My buddy had an R1, so we traded bikes to go on a beer run. Man was that a scary mofo!!!!! I was coming out if the turns in 3rd gear and the front wheel was coming off the ground.

Can't imagine what they are like today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

WillnDeb

May 11, 2011
Real Name
Will
Business Location
United States
My first bike was a 1972 Ossa Stiletto then in order 1972 Honda CB 160 1978Yamaha DT125 1980 YamahaYZ 125 Husqvarna CR 250 Husqvarna 450 enduro 1982 Honda CB900f in silver another in black 1989 Cb1000r hurricane....thinking bout getting a V-Max

Oh forgot the 1978 Z1r 1ooo kawi and the Eddie Lawson special kawi

Presidential Cleaning

Nov 13, 2008
The White House
www.presidentialcleaningtn.com
Real Name
Zac
Business Location
United States
I figured you would be a crotch rocket guy Zac. R1 is a beast! Loved my R6 when I was speeding through life. Now I just cruise. (oh and hit the trails occasionally) ;)

I love my R1. I'll ride with some friends a few times a month and the wife about once a week. The days of 80mph wheelies going down the interstate are behind me though. When I had my gixxer 600 and 1k I rode daily...and crazy.

I like your Suzuki Rob and in the near future I'm gonna get one and get my son a 4 wheeler.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I love my R1. I'll ride with some friends a few times a month and the wife about once a week. The days of 80mph wheelies going down the interstate are behind me though. When I had my gixxer 600 and 1k I rode daily...and crazy.

I like your Suzuki Rob and in the near future I'm gonna get one and get my son a 4 wheeler.
Yeah it's amazing we lived through those crazy riding days.

On a side note I parked my Suzuki in a public parking garage by my new place we moved into. Someone cut the wires and hot wired it. Little did they know I had a sprocket lock on it. So you can drive about 5 feet before it locks up. Love to have seen the look in there face when it wouldn't go. And yes I now pay and moved it to the private parking garage. Seems like a lot people want the bike. Man I hate thieves!

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1379204492.725384.jpg

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1379204531.115230.jpg

Piledrier

Jul 30, 2013
New Jersey
Real Name
Christopher K
Business Location
United States
My natural bike progression starting with mopeds, dirt bikes, crotch rockets and cruisers.
Cimatti City Bike, Honda Urban Express, Cr80, Cr125, Honda ATC250sx, Yamaha Exciter, Honda CBR600, HD Sportster Bobber, Suzuki Marauder- current ride
Back in the 80's I worked in a Honda dealership while in High School in the parts dept and as shop trainee/gopher. Later My CBR600 was stolen by gunpoint in East Flatbush Brooklyn by two scumbags in the early 90's.

Reactions: rob allen